The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
On 5/29/2021 at 3:42 PM, quote the raven said:

I double checked it for the same reasons. No idea what happened 

Only thing I can think of is Joey's foot catching the temple on the way down from the pop-up powerbomb.

• Paid Members

Having watched it in 0.25 speed (I was bored) his left boot appears to run down Page's head as Page lifts himself after slamming him. Not sure how that could have caused the cut, unless theres a sharp part on Janela's boot or kick pad but it starts to bleed straight from that moment.

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Having watched it in 0.25 speed (I was bored) his left boot appears to run down Page's head as Page lifts himself after slamming him. Not sure how that could have caused the cut, unless theres a sharp part on Janela's boot or kick pad but it starts to bleed straight from that moment.

Hangman Adam Zapruder. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Chili said:

Hangman Adam Zapruder. 

Down.... and to the left....

Not a must see show last night but I do wonder how much that has to do with what is being prioritised whilst Dynamite’s nights are all over the place this month. 

I was happy to see Ogogo not being completely forgotten about after Sunday. I’d like this to be the planting of the seeds for him to distance from QT as Marshall took the credit for the Ogogo’s punch which finished the tag match. The Factory have only just got started but Ogogo isn’t a natural fit.

It feels like they’ve got behind Jungle Boy properly now in the way which Darby became a huge focus. I hope it’s sustained beyond the title match. 

Edited by Sexy Dad

• Paid Members

What a crap debut for Andrade! That should’ve been huge but everything about it felt awkward, wonky and stilted. Vickie Guerrero?! Did they order Thea Trinidad from Wish? It reeked of Miro, where we’re going to have to wait six months before he properly gets going and sheds the acts dragging him down.

Still though. Andrade vs. Fenix in the future? Jesus fucking Christ.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

I'm just not a fan of "hey, this guy's here now" debuts, and they've done the same thing with Andrade, Christian, and arguably Mark Henry and Paul Wight. 

Andrade on his own is exciting, but a hint of what his first storyline and who his first opponent could be would be far better.