The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Cutting Edge of Bluntness said:

Had a check on TV Guide to see how ITV4 are handling the move in the states to Friday night due to the NBA playoffs.

Countdown to DoN will be on Saturday Night at 11.50pm.

The go home edition of Dynamite won't be shown until 3 days after the PPV, Wednesday 2nd of June at 11pm.

ITV DON’T DESERVE TO HAVE WRESTLING 

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Cutting Edge of Bluntness said:

Had a check on TV Guide to see how ITV4 are handling the move in the states to Friday night due to the NBA playoffs.

Countdown to DoN will be on Saturday Night at 11.50pm.

The go home edition of Dynamite won't be shown until 3 days after the PPV, Wednesday 2nd of June at 11pm.

Thanks for this. Wondering if I should find another method to watch this week's episode so I'm not having to avoid triple-spoilers (as the PPV and the following week's Dynamite will have aired by the time this week's goes on the ITV Hub) or just do my best to steer clear and have an AEW binge of Dynamite-DoN-Dynamite at the tail end of next week...

16 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Thanks for this. Wondering if I should find another method to watch this week's episode so I'm not having to avoid triple-spoilers (as the PPV and the following week's Dynamite will have aired by the time this week's goes on the ITV Hub) or just do my best to steer clear and have an AEW binge of Dynamite-DoN-Dynamite at the tail end of next week...

Definitely watch it asap. The PPV's stacked and with potential surprises there, you don't want to be spending your time avoiding spoilers..

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

AEW plus on Fite might be worth it as a one-off?

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Normally have a weeks free trial as well

Never had a issue yet with FITE, highly recommend it

Rather than just admit it was a crap promo, Cody is digging himself deeper and now claiming that it was run by a focus group prior to the show. Strange it’s gone to that when before it was “from the heart” and “in the moment”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Never had a issue yet with FITE, highly recommend it

Rather just admit it was a crap promo, Cody is digging himself deeper and now claiming that it was run by a focus group prior to the show. Strange it’s gone to that when before it was “from the heart” and “in the moment”

Focus grouped promo? 

Fucking hell, Cody. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Focus grouped promo? 

Fucking hell, Cody. 

He's now clarified that by focus group he meant he ran it past some veterans backstage that he trusts, not an actual focus group. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Chris B said:

I like Fite a lot, although I also agree with whoever made the point a while ago that "if you're a fan of the Dynamite theme tune, you're in luck".

I normally skip ahead four minutes, that pretty much sorts that issue.

I mean AEW is the alternative to WWE. WWE has one bloke in charge who has the final say on everything and is both massively out of touch and too arrogant and stubborn to realise it. AEW has half a dozen wrestlers as EVPs, all with the usual wrestler egos, who basically have no one above them who will say "fuck off Cody."