Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2021 24 minutes ago, Cutting Edge of Bluntness said: Had a check on TV Guide to see how ITV4 are handling the move in the states to Friday night due to the NBA playoffs. Countdown to DoN will be on Saturday Night at 11.50pm. The go home edition of Dynamite won't be shown until 3 days after the PPV, Wednesday 2nd of June at 11pm. ITV DON’T DESERVE TO HAVE WRESTLING
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 27, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted May 27, 2021 4 hours ago, Cutting Edge of Bluntness said: Had a check on TV Guide to see how ITV4 are handling the move in the states to Friday night due to the NBA playoffs. Countdown to DoN will be on Saturday Night at 11.50pm. The go home edition of Dynamite won't be shown until 3 days after the PPV, Wednesday 2nd of June at 11pm. Thanks for this. Wondering if I should find another method to watch this week's episode so I'm not having to avoid triple-spoilers (as the PPV and the following week's Dynamite will have aired by the time this week's goes on the ITV Hub) or just do my best to steer clear and have an AEW binge of Dynamite-DoN-Dynamite at the tail end of next week...
DavidB6937 Posted May 27, 2021 Posted May 27, 2021 16 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Thanks for this. Wondering if I should find another method to watch this week's episode so I'm not having to avoid triple-spoilers (as the PPV and the following week's Dynamite will have aired by the time this week's goes on the ITV Hub) or just do my best to steer clear and have an AEW binge of Dynamite-DoN-Dynamite at the tail end of next week... Definitely watch it asap. The PPV's stacked and with potential surprises there, you don't want to be spending your time avoiding spoilers..
Paid Members Chris B Posted May 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2021 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Thanks for this. Wondering if I should find another method to watch this week's episode so I'm not having to avoid triple-spoilers (as the PPV and the following week's Dynamite will have aired by the time this week's goes on the ITV Hub) or just do my best to steer clear and have an AEW binge of Dynamite-DoN-Dynamite at the tail end of next week... AEW plus on Fite might be worth it as a one-off?
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted May 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2021 I've been using the Fite app for a while, decent enough and saves me dealing with avoidable bullshit from ITV.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2021 7 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Thanks for this. Wondering if I should find another method to watch this week's episode so I'm not having to avoid triple-spoilers (as the PPV and the following week's Dynamite will have aired by the time this week's goes on the ITV Hub) or just do my best to steer clear and have an AEW binge of Dynamite-DoN-Dynamite at the tail end of next week... Normally have a weeks free trial as well
WyattSheepMask Posted May 27, 2021 Posted May 27, 2021 (edited) Never had a issue yet with FITE, highly recommend it Rather than just admit it was a crap promo, Cody is digging himself deeper and now claiming that it was run by a focus group prior to the show. Strange it’s gone to that when before it was “from the heart” and “in the moment” Edited May 28, 2021 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members Chris B Posted May 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2021 I like Fite a lot, although I also agree with whoever made the point a while ago that "if you're a fan of the Dynamite theme tune, you're in luck".
The King Of Swing Posted May 27, 2021 Posted May 27, 2021 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: Never had a issue yet with FITE, highly recommend it Rather just admit it was a crap promo, Cody is digging himself deeper and now claiming that it was run by a focus group prior to the show. Strange it’s gone to that when before it was “from the heart” and “in the moment” Focus grouped promo? Fucking hell, Cody.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 28, 2021 7 hours ago, The King Of Swing said: Focus grouped promo? Fucking hell, Cody. He's now clarified that by focus group he meant he ran it past some veterans backstage that he trusts, not an actual focus group.
Merzbow Posted May 28, 2021 Posted May 28, 2021 Ah yes, a bunch of old wrestlers are the best to ask when you're coming up with a promo so heavily featuring race.
Paid Members seph Posted May 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 28, 2021 14 hours ago, Chris B said: I like Fite a lot, although I also agree with whoever made the point a while ago that "if you're a fan of the Dynamite theme tune, you're in luck". I normally skip ahead four minutes, that pretty much sorts that issue.
Vamp Posted May 28, 2021 Posted May 28, 2021 I mean AEW is the alternative to WWE. WWE has one bloke in charge who has the final say on everything and is both massively out of touch and too arrogant and stubborn to realise it. AEW has half a dozen wrestlers as EVPs, all with the usual wrestler egos, who basically have no one above them who will say "fuck off Cody."
Recommended Posts