Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Someone has been reading this thread because Miro changed up his finisher on Dark and it looks much better.

was it Miro?

Posted

Nah, Tony Khan innit?

He so has an eye on message boards like this.

But seriously now, Miro looked boss and it seems like he's slowly getting there after an awful start.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Someone has been reading this thread because Miro changed up his finisher on Dark and it looks much better.

I just watched a bit of Dark, and

Spoiler

bloody hell, that's a tremendous variation on the Camel Clutch (which I've always thought looked a bit pants in modern-day wrestling). I'm surprised it hasn't been done sooner.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I struggle to watch Being the Elite. All the bad comedy and shitty skits involving Brandon Cutler and SCU make me question why I'm wasting my time watching it.

That shot of Hangman happy though? I can't resist!

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted

Im the same in terms of BTE, I've tried to watch it numerous times, but outside of the Dark Order segments, its just not for me. Although, I do go out of my way to watch the Dark Order bits which are always brilliant. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
56 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I struggle to watch Being the Elite. All the bad comedy and shitty skits involving Brandon Cutler and SCU make me question why I'm wasting my time watching it.

That shot of Hangman happy though? I can't resist!

Yeah I skip everything that isn't the Dark Order. Everything else is pretty bad.

Posted

I tend to skip the Bucks stuff because I don't really find them much cop out of the ring, and any of the Kip Sabian bits, seems cool but again, Young Bucks stigma for me.

The Kazarian stuff was like, average, but paid off with that Scrooge parody. Really enjoyed that, I find all the Best Friends/OC weird anti-humour actually really good. The BTE Title stuff has been great too. The Spanglish stuff is very hit and miss but it has an audience probably not aimed at me.

Always expected the Jurassic Express to be used more on it but their skits always end up dying on their arse. It's missing more Eddie Kingston doing series promos on random props... and Trent's mum.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I struggle to watch Being the Elite. All the bad comedy and shitty skits involving Brandon Cutler and SCU make me question why I'm wasting my time watching it.

That shot of Hangman happy though? I can't resist!

The only stuff I’ve ever found skippable is anything “comedy” with Colt Cabana. Especially the stuff he was doing with Kenny. In fact the best thing about Kenny turning heel is it hopefully puts a stop to him doing that kind of shit. He’s a man who clearly thinks he’s hilarious and no one has the balls to tell him to stop and that he’s just cringe inducing. 

Did anyone see the Private Party stuff during the first lockdown on BTE? I didn’t have a clue what was going on and eventually just skipped it whenever it came on. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Surely itll be Gallows and Anderson as Omega's new heavies. With Bucks vs The Acclaimed as the main event it'll be a good note to end the show on. 

Edited by LaGoosh
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...