Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Fox Piss said:

Sammy Guevara needs to lose the Iphone gimmick. Pure lesuire centre.

The fact it's a bit shit is perfect. Not all heels need to be cool. Sammy Guevara is such a natural douche and having something like that is great.

One of the things I'm looking forward to most over the next year in AEW is how Guevara and Jericho interact.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah, the vlogging gimmick is perfect for Sammy. Perfect mid-card dickhead material that lets them come up with fun, silly spots involving the phone. I loved him coming off the top rope with it the other week and getting triple-Superkicked.

Having him hit his opponent with the phone right in front of the ref is when it all turns to shit though. Either enforce DQs or come up with plausible distractions for the refs. Every time they do one of those moments when it should naturally lead to a DQ you can feel time stand still as everyone in the arena looks at the ref like a stupid prick for not doing anything.

Knowing what a fucking genius Jericho is, I bet he’s already planned something involving the phone that eventually leads to him and Sammy splitting up. Maybe Sammy’s phone catches Chris slagging him off when they don’t realise or something. With each passing week I get even more faith that Jericho is legitimately one of the best minds in the business today.

Jimmt Havoc isn’t really earning six figures, is he? Surely not?!

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted

It's a national wrestling promotion with a show on prime time TV. Given the talent have to travel and health insurance must cost them a fucking fortune, anyone not earning close to six figures is getting seriously mugged off.

Posted (edited)

What's the actual deal with health insurance in AEW? I've heard a few very vague statements over the year but nothing concrete. Jericho has said that he definitely gets healthcare.

Edited by Merzbow
Posted

It was a big thing for Cody and the Bucks when AEW was first announced, making sure people got insured through AEW. 

Hopefully they followed through on that.

Still doesn't justify paying Jimmy Havoc 6 figures.

Posted
1 minute ago, LaGoosh said:

The roster is so thin the win-loss thing is currently meaningless. Feels like there's only 6 or 7 singles wrestlers.

Yup, definitely more tag teams then singles and they spend most of the time booking the singles guys in tags too.

Posted
18 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Jamie Hayter moving to Japan for 6 months whilst dating Jimmy, getting a gig in AEW presumably through him and then her chucking him for New Japan Young Lion Karl Fredericks makes that post seem funnier by the second. 

I mean, I don't swing that way but have you seen Karl Fredericks? I'd fuck him over Jimmy Havoc's greasy arse too!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I mean, I don't swing that way but have you seen Karl Fredericks? I'd fuck him over Jimmy Havoc's greasy arse too!

I Remember watching his debut in New Japan and thinking “who’s this Adonis?”

Posted
4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I Remember watching his debut in New Japan and thinking “who’s this Adonis?”

Have just put 'Jamie Hayter Karl Fredericks' in Google and first thing that popped up was a load of 'Fuck Jamie Hayter and Karl Fredericks' posts on a message board [by 'Anonymous' aka 'drunken Jimmy Havoc'] including stuff like this beauty:
 

FUCK JAMIE HAYTER AND KARL FREDERICKS Anonymous 12/15/19(Sun)04:32:47 No.8739519 Archived▶
This dumb bitch had a good thing going. Jimmy is a fucking icon in the hardcore world and one of the greatest Brits to ever lace up his boots. The fact that even paid attention to your stupid whore ass, you should be thankful. He's the reason you even got to be in AEW you dumb twat. And how do you thank him? By up and leaving him? FUCK YOU.

Jimmy poured his heart out for you and your ungrateful ass left for who? Who the FUCK is Karl Fredericks? Some literal who in Japan? Yeah, you fucked up. You'll never be seen in another American promotion. Enjoy being irrelevant in Japan while Jimmy goes on to be an icon in AEW.

As for Karl FAGricks, you're just another nobody. You won what? You've beat who? Fucking no one. And you never will. I swear to god come to the UK and I'll knock your fucking teeth out mate. This ain't no threat it's a damn promise. For that matter, Jamie you come around too and I'll blast you in the fucking skull too you twat.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Could you just start an 'I hate Jimmy Havoc' thread and stop making this one more tedious? I don't like him either, but you clearly want to talk about him at length.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...