The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members

There aren't really any die-hard AEW fans on here, who are blind to the issues. Most people are at least putting their issues in an interesting way, and the praise tends to be qualified.

It's not that I'm less likely to be on here because 'oh no, someone's saying mean things'. It's that you make an interesting thread feel really fucking tedious.

6 minutes ago, Chris B said:

There aren't really any die-hard AEW fans on here, who are blind to the issues. Most people are at least putting their issues in an interesting way, and the praise tends to be qualified.

It's not that I'm less likely to be on here because 'oh no, someone's saying mean things'. It's that you make an interesting thread feel really fucking tedious.

So my one post that you can easily scroll by and/or ignore makes an entire thread feel 'really fucking tedious'....?
Hmm...okay, yeah, I'm gonna have to give with 'your issue, not mine' again....

Anyway, y'know what really IS tedious? This kind of shit - so let's go back to both discussing in a grown up way AND taking the piss out of everything that is AEW.
Pretend we're on a discussion forum or something where people post informative stuff, dumb stuff, boring stuff, offensive stuff... all that kind of thing...

So Kris Statlander thinks she's a fucking alien then, huh? What's THAT all about!?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

You think this terrifying looking bastard has a bad look? Fucking Hell! Maybe when he went through the Hugh Hefner phase, but not like this!

A morbidly obese man with some shit tats and boobs which resemble Mae Young’s puppies from RR 2000 is terrifying? I mean it’s a terrifying image but probably not in the same way you think it is

10 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

If I never hear you lot mention "real sports feel" or "sports like presentation" again it'll be too soon. Give it a rest guys, it's gotten old.

Just accept this one as a loss on your record. If you can go 3-6 over your next 9 then you could be next in line for a title shot.

13 hours ago, Supremo said:

image.png.24d02d12873388c4c0ac9e799b1d684d.png

Wheels are coming off

Seriously this does come across a little... I dunno...I mean you're a VP. Take the good with the bad. Yeah you're getting a bit of backlash now for a few things. Ignore it. Being all over Twitter when people are kissing your arse and then deleting it like a petulant child when you get some stick is just a really 'snowflake' thing to do.

Mind you he's not the worst culprit. Joey Janela seems incredibly thin skinned.