Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

And after his first promo there, someone said he just sounded like Naboo from the Mighty Boosh, and I can't shake that.

Yeah that was me ha. It’s hard to take him seriously when he sounds that way trying to sound hard. And the fact he looks like he couldn’t beat up anybody. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

As bad as Jimmy Havoc was, the Young Bucks mate is even worse. That looks like the type of acting you'd see in a museum talking about what life was like in a working class town during the 2nd World War. Some of these twats should be nowhere near a national promotion.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Was the forum down when it came out that Havoc had a shoot scrap with Excalibur and got choked unconscious? He’s quite the tragic figure.

I did laugh at Nyla Rose commentating on Havoc’s match. “This guy doesn’t need weapons, his whole body is a weapon, he is a weapon.”

Indeed.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Was the forum down when it came out that Havoc had a shoot scrap with Excalibur and got choked unconscious? He’s quite the tragic figure.

Yeah it was at Tony Khan's birthday party I think.
I just hope Excalibur was wearing his mask at the time.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wasn't the Havoc Excalibur thing to do with a tweet of Excalibur without his mask on or pictures of Excalibur sans mask?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

No. It was just Havoc being a drunken dick

 

@jazzygeofferz I think you’re thinking of Ian’s tweet of Havoc with Steve McFadden and Cornette believing Ian that Havoc posted it and that Excalibur was Phil Mitchell. 

Edited by TheBurningRed
  • Paid Members
Posted

Ah, ok. My mistake. 

Posted

I think tonight's line up already looks more exciting than last weeks show. What did NXT announce? Killian Vs Priest. I don't recall anything else.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Philjax said:

I think tonight's line up already looks more exciting than last weeks show. What did NXT announce? Killian Vs Priest. I don't recall anything else.

Ripley/Kai has been announced too.

  • Paid Members
Posted
59 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Excalibur should have removed the mask already. It’s embarrassing.

I've seen this argument before, and never really grasped it. Why is it embarrassing? Who is supposed to be embarrassed by it?

Is it this idea that some hypothetical first-time viewer would tune in to a wrestling show, be perfectly fine with everything else going on, but somehow find a commentator in a wrestling mask beyond the pale? I don't get it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...