Harry Wiseau Posted February 16 Posted February 16 (edited) When I was at junior school there was a row of shops pretty much directly outside with a hairdresser, library, newsagent,tat shop the sold sweets and a butchers. You'd often get 20p or something off your parents and but sweets or wherever on the way home, it was a rare occurrence for me as I was only a five minute walk away but the one time my mother gave me a whole pound! After school that day I walked right past the tat shop and newsagents and into the butchers holding my shiny pound and declared " a pound of streaky bacon please" When I got home I asked my mum i could have bacon sandwiches for tea, she said we didn't have any. - "oh yes we do!" I said! So that's my input to the streaky bacon debate. Edited February 16 by Harry Wiseau Forgot to say, there was a sign in the window advertising the 1lb for £1 deal which swayed my decision Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 16 Paid Members Posted February 16 Bacon in the air fryer, especially streaky, is a true taste of heaven Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted February 16 Posted February 16 I don't really celebrate Christmas, but the one just gone I made a point of going to buy a lot of nice (back) bacon and buns and ate the lot of it to myself. Bliss. Quote
Bruce85 Posted February 16 Posted February 16 9 hours ago, Thunderplex said: Bacon in the air fryer, especially streaky, is a true taste of heaven It’s so good in the air fryer but I find it’s an absolute pain in the ass to clean the air fryer afterwards. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted February 17 Posted February 17 46 minutes ago, Bruce85 said: It’s so good in the air fryer but I find it’s an absolute pain in the ass to clean the air fryer afterwards. Doing bacon or very fatty things in the air fryer, if you stick a layer of foil under the tray you get a much easier clean up. You get all the good stuff of the air fryer like the air flow circulation properly that you don't lose with the things like those bloody daft liners. Quote
westlondonmist Posted February 17 Posted February 17 9 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said: Doing bacon or very fatty things in the air fryer, if you stick a layer of foil under the tray you get a much easier clean up. You get all the good stuff of the air fryer like the air flow circulation properly that you don't lose with the things like those bloody daft liners. Those fucking liners. The misses made me use them for a while as her Mum uses them but they stop the air circulating so cooking became a pain in the arse. Her Mum just says they work for me, well if you're happy with working badly so you don't have to clean then whoopee for you. Quote
King Coconut Posted February 17 Posted February 17 10 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said: Doing bacon or very fatty things in the air fryer, if you stick a layer of foil under the tray you get a much easier clean up. This has blown my mind. I can't believe it's never crossed my mind. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 17 Moderators Posted February 17 (edited) I've never understood this issue anyway. The basket is easy to clean as it's got a smooth surface. It's the tray itself that's a bit of a bastard. I just put it in the dishwasher though so it's no biggie. I hate the idea of wasting loads more foil for limited benefit. Edited February 17 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 19 Paid Members Posted February 19 What the fuck is this? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 19 Posted February 19 Well that's awkward. They forgot to put the celebrities on there. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 19 Members Posted February 19 25 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: What the fuck is this? Recognise Panesar, Callum Best and that's it I think. 4 minutes ago, Ralphy said: The quality of prince Andrews toilet paper for the next days ahead Fair play, this is a terrible post. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted February 19 Paid Members Posted February 19 I recognise Dave Perry off Gamesmaster and that’s about it. Quote
Chili Posted February 19 Posted February 19 Calum Best, that bloke who worked in the garage on EastEnders. Not a dickie about the rest tbh. Influencers? Dubai guys? Crypto ghouls? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 19 Paid Members Posted February 19 (edited) Morecambe FC can't even get long time Morecambe resident Tyson Fury to show up because he's fucked off to the Isle of Man for tax purposes. Edited February 19 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Kevin Muscat Quote
lars85 Posted February 19 Posted February 19 (edited) No love for Garry from EastEnders? Edit: Nevermind, didn't see Chili's post. Edited February 19 by lars85 . Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.