westlondonmist Posted April 13 Posted April 13 19 minutes ago, CTXRussomark said: Didn't they already bring it back a few years ago? I remember one of the first episodes back having an unbelievably tedious interview with Lewis Hamilton that felt like it went on for hours. In 2015, I don't remember it being popular then. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 16 Paid Members Posted April 16 On 3/19/2026 at 7:18 AM, FLips said: There’s some funny lines in there (the Limmy vid) but I have no idea how anyone could sit and watch a whole stream that dry. I have it on quite a lot while I'm working. The intermittent pace suits me perfectly. The languid pauses and deadpan delivery means I don't get drawn into it yet I have the distraction of something reasonably entertaining on in the background. Chat pretty much burbles to itself because it's too fast to be legible. He probably reads 1 out of 1,000 messages. I 'watch' it the same way people put the radio on while they work. Quote
The Curious Orange Posted April 16 Posted April 16 On 4/13/2026 at 10:12 PM, CTXRussomark said: Didn't they already bring it back a few years ago? I remember one of the first episodes back having an unbelievably tedious interview with Lewis Hamilton that felt like it went on for hours. They actually brought it back a few weeks ago as its been on YouTube for a bit already. It's basically the week's guests on his radio show edited together from the looks of it - but they've done up the radio studio to look like the old TFI Friday set with desk etc. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 17 Members Posted April 17 Lasted maybe 90 seconds of TFI Friday before I'd had enough. Absolute state of Evans. Quote
westlondonmist Posted April 30 Posted April 30 Imagine paying money to see Jamie Redknapp talk? Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 30 Posted April 30 (edited) It never fails to make me laugh seeing Tony Bellew do literally anything for a few quid. When he retired he made a big point of saying how much he hated the spotlight, the fuss and was going to disappear and no one would see him again. He's since done SAS Who Dares Wins, I'm a Celeb, The Chase, Pointless, The Wheel (twice, I think), Celebrity Masterchef, Catchphrase, Gogglebox, Come Dine With Me and probably more besides. 'Fame isn't really suited to me and my kind of lifestyle', he said. 'I just want to disappear and live a normal life.' Chinny fucking reckon, mate. The Triple H is strong with this one. Edited April 30 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted April 30 Paid Members Posted April 30 And he appeared in Creed III. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 1 Author Paid Members Posted May 1 The best thing about Tony Bellew is when opponents referred to him as 'Tony Bellend', which never failed to get a pop from me. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted May 1 Paid Members Posted May 1 It’s probably just a bad picture but the lass on the right looks the spitting of Wilfrid Brambell. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 1 Paid Members Posted May 1 11 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: And he appeared in Creed III. Wasn't he the antagonist in the first one as well? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 4 Posted May 4 Social media in general but Facebook making terrible suggestions today. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 As has already been mentioned in the Snooker thread wordylee, it's one of the few times that the presenter of the revival is a massive upgrade on the original. I'll grant you though that Hendry is no John Virgo. Quote
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 I wish him no ill will as the man’s got to work but Paddy McGuinness really seems to be the angel of death for sports-adjacent BBC revivals. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.