Paid Members Scratch Posted June 2 Paid Members Posted June 2 I often wonder how much these types of people make, and what their future financial planning is like. Surely they’ve already overshot their 15 minutes. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 2 Paid Members Posted June 2 Do they read it themselves? They don't strike me as the kind of people who strike me as compelling narrators. I'd be having flashbacks to primary school reading time. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 2 Paid Members Posted June 2 Didn’t he come out he was shagging about something rotten? Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted June 2 Paid Members Posted June 2 Still puts a big grin on my face when I think about it. Given we were down 0-4 to Sheffield Wednesday by half-time, the crowd weren't in the best of spirits anyway, but they fucking massacred him. If Sky ever released a Vault-style channel, I'd love to see it again one day. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted June 3 Paid Members Posted June 3 Gary Lineker'll be after them for "The Rest Is Boring" which I'm pretty sure is already hosted by Richard Osman Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 3 Moderators Posted June 3 It's one of the most popular drilling podcasts out there. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 3 Members Posted June 3 22 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: It's one of the most popular drilling podcasts out there. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 3 Paid Members Posted June 3 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: I don’t mind Simon Jordan tbf. Especially winding Martin Keown up every week. But I couldn’t be doing with those other two cunts. I hope John Terry knows that uncensored doesn’t mean he can throw around certain words he likes to use. Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 When Chris Moyles is the marquee attraction, you know that even the second on the bill Is going to be poor, but fuck me. I was lucky enough to have no knowledge of Big John whatsoever, but he’s been everywhere across my social media feeds of late. It still baffles me how some people find their 15 minute of fame, or how they even found any notoriety in the first place. Apart from the boast of 20 flavours of sausage, everything on that poster is haggard as fuck. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 Axe throwing and Mumford and Sons are close together on that bill. Sounds like a combination of things I would pay for. I'm guessing Big John is the dad of the boxer Johnny Fisher. Big John is such a whore for fame he will do anything. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 5 Posted June 5 I presume "huge main stage" is meant physically, as to accommodate some of them lot. I don't mind Big John. He looks like he'd be a Reform gammon but actually seems like a decent bloke whose just making the most of his 15 minutes. Fair play to the guy, go get that bag (of prawn crackers), mate! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 5 Members Posted June 5 I like Big John. Absolutely zero pretence to him, he is a man of the people (see him ordering his food in France recently) and seems a decent sort. Good luck to him I say. Who here wouldn't love to be known just for their massive Chinese orders? BOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 20 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Axe throwing and Mumford and Sons are close together on that bill. Sounds like a combination of things I would pay for. I'm guessing Big John is the dad of the boxer Johnny Fisher. Big John is such a whore for fame he will do anything. It's even worse than that. It's a Mumford and Sons tribute band. Who the heck decides that's a good career move? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.