Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 18 Paid Members Posted March 18 I had to laugh, because I saw that Sky had put that promo out across their social channels and ALL of the comments were just absolutely shitting all over it. Mercilessly. There's not a single redeeming feature to it, it's dogshit. I immediately thought about this thread and sure enough, somebody else had already posted it. Quote
Chili Posted March 18 Posted March 18 Thing is they've actually assembled a strong writing team and a good cast, but I feel they've got a good cast who might not be actually very good actors on screen. But maybe in the live show setting it might be different or feels better, but fucking hell. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 18 Moderators Posted March 18 It's not a good cast of they can't act, is it? Fucking hell that was bad. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 18 Members Posted March 18 I cba to watch that clip, but I'll give the show a fair go and see what it's like when it airs. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted March 18 Posted March 18 On 3/9/2026 at 12:06 PM, wordsfromlee said: To the untrained eye, this could look like it's rubbish and I haven't bounced back... Quote
organizedkaos Posted March 18 Posted March 18 For full UKFF thread saturation Kasabian will be appearing as a musical guest in one of the first few episodes of SNLUK Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 18 Paid Members Posted March 18 I've not watched it but Emma Sidi innocent. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 18 Members Posted March 18 15 minutes ago, JoeManco7 said: An 11 minute Limmy clip? Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted March 19 Paid Members Posted March 19 There’s some funny lines in there (the Limmy vid) but I have no idea how anyone could sit and watch a whole stream that dry. Quote
westlondonmist Posted March 19 Posted March 19 8 hours ago, JoeManco7 said: Why does he pause for 30 seconds between each word? Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 22 Paid Members Posted March 22 On 3/19/2026 at 7:42 AM, westlondonmist said: Why does he pause for 30 seconds between each word? The clip is from his live Twitch stream. A lot of the time he's pausing to read the chat. I love Limmy, I think he's really funny. I love that for a guy that's had a lot of issues, he's now found a way to make a living entirely on his own terms, doing something he enjoys (playing games and watching TV shows on Twitch). However, I could never just sit down to watch that sort of thing. I just don't have enough hours in the day for that level of timewasting. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 (edited) https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/tfifriday-unplugged-channel4ann1 TFI Friday is back this Friday. Edited April 13 by Jazzy G Quote
CTXRussomark Posted April 13 Posted April 13 Didn't they already bring it back a few years ago? I remember one of the first episodes back having an unbelievably tedious interview with Lewis Hamilton that felt like it went on for hours. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.