Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

It can't be any worse than Velma... 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Can we put stuff in here that came out ages ago that you know will be shit but you're never gonna subject yourself to it? Because I've just been made aware of the existence of this which came out in 2009 but there's no fucking way I'm gonna listen to it to find out;

 

Moylesparodyalbum.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Chris Moyles was still on Radio One in 2009? Bloody hell. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
16 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Can we put stuff in here that came out ages ago that you know will be shit but you're never gonna subject yourself to it? Because I've just been made aware of the existence of this which came out in 2009 but there's no fucking way I'm gonna listen to it to find out;

 

Moylesparodyalbum.jpg

Genuinely, a mate bought this for the drive to college. Absolute wank. I started getting the bus. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Moyles just stealing straight from the best there - The Shirehorses.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I remember when he used to pretend Mark & Lard were starting the breakfast show at half 6 and he'd do a really bad impression of Mark Radcliffe while his sidekick, was he called Comedy Dave?, would just say things that didn't quite sound like he was saying "bollocks" in response to everything.

When I was working in the warehouse we used to have Radio X on and there'd be segments 45 minutes long where he'd just waffle on and not play any records. If we were on the afternoon shift we'd get the joy of Johnny Vaughan doing the drive time show, which was the same crap with a different accent. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
Spoiler


Ricky Gervais, not content with inflicting After Life on the world, now turns his lazy fucking useless hand to a shitty animated version. Tell you what, you won't believe what these cats say. Phwoar. Some right characters here.

I bet, without opening the above spoiler and watching any of the trailer, you can predict pretty much every single character and the general outline of what's in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...