Chili Posted February 19 Posted February 19 4 minutes ago, lars85 said: No love for Garry from EastEnders? Edit: Nevermind, didn't see Chili's post. Well at least I know his name now. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 19 Members Posted February 19 4 minutes ago, lars85 said: No love for Garry from EastEnders? Edit: Nevermind, didn't see Chili's post. Yeah I missed him. I'd be interested if Minty was on the other team. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted February 19 Paid Members Posted February 19 Three of them are from Married At First Sight. There’s a YouTuber there called Cal The Dragon. Who I only know of as he came to school my wife works at last year and she sent me a photo of him. Not a clue what he does on YouTube though. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted February 19 Paid Members Posted February 19 Hereford does one of these seemingly yearly. Lower league clubs must take a cut of the profit for this to be a regular thing round the country. They're always dreadful and my timelines and stories end up being a Guess Who of E4 and ITV2 people. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 19 Posted February 19 1 hour ago, FLips said: I recognise Dave Perry off Gamesmaster and that’s about it. Looking forward to the wobbly he’ll throw if his team loses Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted February 19 Paid Members Posted February 19 Gary from Eastenders turned up on my TikTok feed the other day demonstrating an oven cleaner that he was selling. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted February 21 Posted February 21 On 2/19/2026 at 12:34 PM, Scratch said: Gary from Eastenders turned up on my TikTok feed the other day demonstrating an oven cleaner that he was selling. He popped up on mine flogging some sort of adhesive by the look of it, didnt pay much attention to it Quote
Merzbow Posted February 21 Posted February 21 On 2/19/2026 at 11:25 AM, FLips said: I recognise Dave Perry off Gamesmaster and that’s about it. I thought it was him too but he has huge neck tattoos these days. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted February 21 Author Paid Members Posted February 21 (edited) In a boring anecdote that goes nowhere at all, Monty Panesar sent me a signed facemask during the first lockdown. I can't even remember why, I probably retweeted some daft bollocks he was promoting. Or ironically posting that Somerset should sign him for the Championship run in. Edited February 21 by Gus Mears Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 25 Paid Members Posted February 25 NOW can we get rid of musicals? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 25 Members Posted February 25 Also, this was settled years ago! Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 25 Paid Members Posted February 25 It's a flawed choice anyway. The correct choice, the real best band is a third one, It is of course, as everyone knows... Technohead. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 26 Paid Members Posted February 26 9 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: NOW can we get rid of musicals? The winners are Pulp, aren't they? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.