Ashley Massaro Dead at 39

Retro Red

• Paid Members

If you're going to lie to win a head trauma court case, its a pretty fucking odd lie to tell surely? The lawyer has got them all to exaggerate incidents, such as Big Vito smacking his head off the steps when the video shows he didnt. Its oddly specific, the timeframe rings a lot of bells in regards to scummy behaviour and there's that "inappropriate pelvic exam" which they didnt bother to look into. At best they completely ignored a doctor getting a bit handy.

Muhammed Hassan is in this lawsuit I notice. A man bullied to the point of quitting. I'm desperate to see his affidavit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

They aired the terrorist angle, and it caused a shitstorm. They worked out that the shitstorm could only be quelled by offering a sacrifice to the media gods. Vince decided he didn't want to lose any of his people, so they made it so Hassan left. Utter nonsense.

I’d not heard of Hassan being bullied out before. I thought he got sent back to developmental when they canned the character, and he just didn’t fancy it anymore.

Palmer Cannon was bullied and quit in that same period though, so it was definitely going on.

Sure there were stories about him having heat. Think he was dragged in front of "wrestlers court" on multiple occasions.

I believe one story alleged that he was talked into complaining to Eddie Guerrero about him using the camel clutch. Unknown to Hassan, a relative of Eddie (his father I think) is credited as the originator of the move.

Wasn't a woman that was part of JBL's faction allegedly bullied out of the company? Forget her name but I'm sure that something was reported. Including a story related to a tour of Japan.

15 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Palmer Cannon was bullied and quit in that same period though, so it was definitely going on.

Yeah, he quit during a European tour and flew home of his own accord.

Considering this was someone who had gone through the dregs of developmental in Deep South and was in the midst of a tour that would have been his biggest payday so far, it gives you an indication of how bad things must have been for him to just up and quit.

• Paid Members

You can get Jimmy Snuka’s affidavit as wrote by I think his wife perhaps? It basically just bigs him up. Says he was a “main star of Wrestlemanias 5, 6 and 7”.

17 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Wasn't a woman that was part of JBL's faction allegedly bullied out of the company? Forget her name but I'm sure that something was reported. Including a story related to a tour of Japan.

Amy Weber

She hasn’t gone into much detail about the incidents but she said Randy Orton and JBL used to bully her alot

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Sure there were stories about him having heat. Think he was dragged in front of "wrestlers court" on multiple occasions.

I believe one story alleged that he was talked into complaining to Eddie Guerrero about him using the camel clutch. Unknown to Hassan, a relative of Eddie (his father I think) is credited as the originator of the move.

Yep. Bruce Prichard went into detail about it on Something to Wrestle With. Kurt Angle told him to speak to Eddie as a rib, Eddie explained that his Dad invented the move and Hassan, who legitimately didn't know, immediately apologised. That got turned into him demanding Eddie stop using it.

Another one was when they were running late so Jerry Brisco grabbed Hassan's bags and carried them off the tour bus, despite his protests. "The Boys" twisted that into "Mohammed Hassan thinks he's so good that he forced Jerry Brisco to carry his bags."

Basically, they were just looking for excuses to treat him like shit.

2 hours ago, Grecian said:

There's also the bullying stuff in Justin Roberts' book. JBL is named, which will probably be a shocking revelation to all. 

Aye. That was brutal. Benoit certainly comes off as a complete fucking psychopath. Guy would attack Roberts in public, for no reason, and then a few hours later go "Hey man. How's your Dad?"

Anyway, the thing that gives Massaro's affidavit credibility to me is the tone. She doesn't come across as being bitter or spiteful. It reads like someone who is genuinely hurt and confused and wants things to change. She's not Billy Jack Haynes.

Interesting that WWE's statement focuses solely on them being unaware of the rape and ignores everything else. No acknowledgement at all that she was put in matches with very little training, or physical situations against Doctor's orders, both of which are pretty much impossible to deny.