Ashley Massaro Dead at 39

Retro Red

30 minutes ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

Actually people who have been victims of either heinous acts or suffered in some other way that a normal person couldn't comprehend often compare their experiences to seemingly mundane day to day events.

Ā 

You haven't heard it before because you're a dickhead who hasn't spent any time around such people.

I have. For the record, being raped doesn't make you normal or abnormal or anything. It makes you a victim.

The thing that you're describing as happeningĀ 'often', does not happen often at all in my experience. I (sadly) have heard many accountings of sexual abuse and when in my experience, if a comparasome is made, it's more like to refer to previous sexual abuse, not an accident or injury that had nothing to do with the subject of sexual abuse in the first place.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm 'SJW' and 'liberal beta cuck' away from winning dickhead bingo here, how's everyone else doing?

I'm a "cultural Marxism" and "logic, not emotions" away from a full house myself.

17 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

I have. For the record, being raped doesn't make you normal or abnormal or anything. It makes you a victim.

And a female, apparently

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

The thing that you're describing as happeningĀ 'often', does not happen often at all in my experience. I (sadly) have heard many accountings of sexual abuse and when in my experience, if a comparasome is made, it's more like to refer to previous sexual abuse, not an accident or injury that had nothing to do with the subject of sexual abuse in the first place.

There's that made up "experience" coming to your rescue once again.

Edited by Joe_the_Lion

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

You're justĀ assumingĀ I useĀ the terms male or female to reduce her to a clinical category? You call me a prick for not saying 'man' and 'woman' in this instant. I must be some kind of chauvinistic asshole?

I'm saying that your use of the word "female" when the appropriate word is "woman", coupled with your concerted efforts to perform rhetorical backflips and concoct theories out of whole cloth to discredit the account of a woman who was quite possibly a victim of sexual assault, leads me toĀ reach the conclusionĀ that you're a chauvinistic asshole, actually.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

And there's infraction number two. That didn't take long.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm 'SJW' and 'liberal beta cuck' away from winning dickhead bingo here, how's everyone else doing?

Why is it fine to just pile up on people for having an opninion? When asked to back it up, I do. When the discussion furthers, I go along with it. I'm not the one that started with the name calling and assumptions. If the term 'white knight' is a trigger over here, i'll refrain from using it.

9 minutes ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

the first thing that your "experience" would have taught you is that you can't make that kind of judgement about a person you've never fucking met.

Ā 

There's a red flag alright but Ashley ain't waving it

Ā How would you know what that would/should teach a person? During studies you're confronted with cases that mimic real situations and learn to assess them.Ā I have never heard anyone in my life that needed to putĀ up the framework of how great the themselves thing that they are, and it coming from a well-balanced person. Never.Ā 

I read the piece and it struck me as not being truthful. You read it and assume it is the truth in such a degree that if anyone argues that it might not be, you have a good reason to get nasty.

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

You came to the conclusion that she was drunk.ļ»æ

You came to the conclusion that she has a "malicious personality disorder".

You came to the conclusion that she would take the time, during an affidavit about her sexual assault and treatment at the hands of WWE, to insult a co-worker for no discernible reason.ļ»æļ»æ

You came to the conclusion that Gary Hart attempted to cover up the "fact" that she was drunk.

You came to the conclusion tļ»æhat she wasn't raped, because you didnļ»æ't like the way sļ»æhe described her own experience.

Ā 

But aside from that, none at all.

Better than I could have put it. thank you.

10 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I'm saying that your use of the word "female" when the appropriate word is "woman", coupled with your concerted efforts to perform rhetorical backflips and concoct theories out of whole cloth to discredit the account of a woman who was quite possibly a victim of sexual assault, leads me toĀ reach the conclusionĀ that you're a chauvinistic asshole, actually.Ā 

Bullsht, dude. You're trying to defend the honor of someone you've never met, for no apparent reason. All i did was read the thing. It seemed unthuthful to me. You're reaction is "HOW COULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH?!". That is not rational at all, and you know it.

4 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

How would you know what that would/should teach a person? During studies you're confronted with cases that mimic real situations and learn to assess them.Ā I have never heard anyone in my life that needed to putĀ up the framework of how great the themselves thing that they are, and it coming from a well-balanced person. Never.

This isn't that. It is real. If you had the kind of expertise you are trying, and failing, to portray yourself as having you'd understand that spouting off about a real (recently deceased btw) person in the way that you are is unprofessional, unethical and just plain fucking offensive.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Why is it fine to just pile up on people for having an opninion? When asked to back it up, I do. When the discussion furthers, I go along with it. I'm not the one that started with the name calling and assumptions. If the term 'white knight' is a trigger over here, i'll refrain from using it.

the adventures of pete and pete 90s GIF

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Bullsht, dude. You're trying to defend the honor of someone you've never met, for no apparent reason. All i did was read the thing. It seemed unthuthful to me. You're reaction is "HOW COULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH?!". That is not rational at all, and you know it.

I'm not going to be told what is rational by someone who thinks they can diagnose narcissism from a distance from a single subjective statement, thinks on no evidence whatsoever that a woman claiming to be dehydrated (in the Middle East, no less)Ā mustĀ be a euphemism for them being drunk, and thinks they can discredit an account of sexual assault because it's not whatĀ youĀ think a woman disclosing a sexual assault should sound like, thanks.

It's nothing to do with defending Ashley Massaro's "honour" - it's a little late for that, she's dead, in case you missed it - and everything to do with seeing your interpretation of events as baseless speculation at best and a thinly veiled sexist diatribe at worst.Ā 

Ā 

Why is it fine to just pile up on people for having an opninion?Ā 

Because "it's just my opinion"Ā isn't a get-out clause to avoid criticism. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but some opinions are shit.Ā 

Edited by BomberPat

2 minutes ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

This isn't that. It is real. If you had the kind of expertise you are trying, and failing, to portray yourself as having you'd understand that spouting off about a real (recently deceased btw) person in the way that you are is unprofessional, unethical and just plain fucking offensive.

That's a fucking stretch, man.

Explain to me why reading this story and not believing it was "unprofessional, unethical and just plain fucking offensive".

Ā 

• Paid Members
Just now, Whistling Skull said:

Explain to me why reading this story and not believing it was "unprofessional, unethical and just plain fucking offensive".

No one objects to you not believing it. Truth be told, I'm not 100% certain I believe every detail.

What people object to is you concocting an entire alternative narrative as a justification for your disbelief. Sounds like something that someone with a malicious personality disorder would do, if you ask me.Ā