Jump to content

Ashley Massaro Dead at 39


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Zing. Join the discussion, why don't you.

Ok I respect your misguided belief that Ashley wasn’t raped, however there’s too much evidence that it’s more than likely she was, a company doesn’t go to great lengths to cover up an incident as serious as this if there wasn’t anything in the first place to hide

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cancelled. It's going to hurt me more than them but that's not really the point.

When the crux of your argument is nit-picking about how you feel a woman (because that's the word when you're talking about human beings, not "a female") should or shouldn't describe her own sexual as

Posted Images

 

5 minutes ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

Is show business something else you have "experience" of?

always pay more attention to things that are underlined.

 

 

I do not feel bad about typo's, dued.

6 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

And that's probably where you should have stopped. And started, for that matter.

Again, this is a completely unfounded assumption. Surely the Occam's Razor explanation is that someone - in the heat of the Middle East - claiming to be dehydrated, is probably dehydrated? 

Yeah, it struck me that way because her known substance abuse issues, the ay she told the story and stories i've heard about her (in shoots etc.). Lord knows those are always accurate.

It came across to me like she might've been drunk and put on an IV. That doens not have to be the case. Why are you so sure that it's not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Ok I respect your misguided belief that Ashley wasn’t raped, however there’s too much evidence that it’s more than likely she was, a company doesn’t go to great lengths to cover up an incident as serious as this if there wasn’t anything in the first place to hide

Where is this evidence you speak of? Because it was covered up? The evidence is the lack of evidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Even if she was drunk, does that mean we should ignore that she said she was raped? 

Ofcourse not, man. That's inhuman. That being said, we can't ever be 100% sure she was actually raped or not. Which is also awful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Where is this evidence you speak of? Because it was covered up? The evidence is the lack of evidence?

Statements from Maria and others, that were suddenly classed as being misquoted once word was in their ears. You clearly don’t have any ideas about what rape victims actually have to go through do you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

I really fucking opened Pandoras box today didn't I

Yeah, I was going for some polarizing discussion. Honestly did not think that it would go down this way, but there you have it. I haven't been active on a forum since they were a new thing, so it's been pretty cool seeing the reactions and discussion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if what Ashley has said is true, I don't know if it's not true. so I aren't commenting either way.

 

however, what I am definitely not doing is labelling her a liar, saying she was probably drunk, that she has slagged off Maria (although there is nothing in it that can remotely be considered slagging her off) and saying that she has a 'malicious personality disorder'

I never met Ashley Massaro - maybe you did, in which case you might know her better than I but unless you have it's really really disrespectful and pretty disgusting to start saying these things about her when for all any of us know it might be entirely factual.

Edited by Ricc1PW
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Statements from Maria and others, that were suddenly classed as being misquoted once word was in their ears. You clearly don’t have any ideas about what rape victims actually have to go through do you?

Yeah, I do. You saying that I don't is not going to change how I view myself and the life I lead. That's not what this and not where we are. Can you, without getting all emotional tell me wich quotes have been altered over time to tip the scales in WWE's favor? I haven't heard this, so it would really shed some light.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Ofcourse not, man. That's inhuman. That being said, we can't ever be 100% sure she was actually raped or not. Which is also awful.

So what was your point in raising it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Yeah, I was going for some polarizing discussion. Honestly did not think that it would go down this way, but there you have it. I haven't been active on a forum since they were a new thing, so it's been pretty cool seeing the reactions and discussion.

I don't thinking calling someone an out and out liar is polarizing discussion

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

I don't know if what Ashley has said is true, I don't know if it's not true. so I aren't commenting either way.

 

however, what I am definitely not doing is labelling her a liar, saying she was probably drunk, that she has slagged off Maria (although there is nothing in it that can remotely be considered slagging her off) and saying that she has a 'malicious personality disorder'

I never met Ashley Massaro - maybe you did, in which case you might know her better than I but unless you have it's really really disrespectful and pretty disgusting to start saying these things about her when for all any of us know it might be entirely factual.

Dude, before I came along all this discussion was was blasting WWE for being evil raping cunts. No conjecture. No grain of salt, no nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...