Ashley Massaro Dead at 39

Retro Red

4 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Ok I respect your misguided belief that Ashley wasn’t raped, however there’s too much evidence that it’s more than likely she was, a company doesn’t go to great lengths to cover up an incident as serious as this if there wasn’t anything in the first place to hide

Where is this evidence you speak of? Because it was covered up? The evidence is the lack of evidence?

5 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Where is this evidence you speak of? Because it was covered up? The evidence is the lack of evidence?

Statements from Maria and others, that were suddenly classed as being misquoted once word was in their ears. You clearly don’t have any ideas about what rape victims actually have to go through do you?

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

I really fucking opened Pandoras box today didn't I

Yeah, I was going for some polarizing discussion. Honestly did not think that it would go down this way, but there you have it. I haven't been active on a forum since they were a new thing, so it's been pretty cool seeing the reactions and discussion.

I don't know if what Ashley has said is true, I don't know if it's not true. so I aren't commenting either way.

however, what I am definitely not doing is labelling her a liar, saying she was probably drunk, that she has slagged off Maria (although there is nothing in it that can remotely be considered slagging her off) and saying that she has a 'malicious personality disorder'

I never met Ashley Massaro - maybe you did, in which case you might know her better than I but unless you have it's really really disrespectful and pretty disgusting to start saying these things about her when for all any of us know it might be entirely factual.

Edited by Ricc1PW

Just now, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Statements from Maria and others, that were suddenly classed as being misquoted once word was in their ears. You clearly don’t have any ideas about what rape victims actually have to go through do you?

Yeah, I do. You saying that I don't is not going to change how I view myself and the life I lead. That's not what this and not where we are. Can you, without getting all emotional tell me wich quotes have been altered over time to tip the scales in WWE's favor? I haven't heard this, so it would really shed some light.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Ofcourse not, man. That's inhuman. That being said, we can't ever be 100% sure she was actually raped or not. Which is also awful.

So what was your point in raising it?

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Yeah, I was going for some polarizing discussion. Honestly did not think that it would go down this way, but there you have it. I haven't been active on a forum since they were a new thing, so it's been pretty cool seeing the reactions and discussion.

I don't thinking calling someone an out and out liar is polarizing discussion

2 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

I don't know if what Ashley has said is true, I don't know if it's not true. so I aren't commenting either way.

however, what I am definitely not doing is labelling her a liar, saying she was probably drunk, that she has slagged off Maria (although there is nothing in it that can remotely be considered slagging her off) and saying that she has a 'malicious personality disorder'

I never met Ashley Massaro - maybe you did, in which case you might know her better than I but unless you have it's really really disrespectful and pretty disgusting to start saying these things about her when for all any of us know it might be entirely factual.

Dude, before I came along all this discussion was was blasting WWE for being evil raping cunts. No conjecture. No grain of salt, no nothing.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don't thinking calling someone an out and out liar is polarizing discussion

Seeing that people believe WWE are raping monsters and not agreeing with those people outright. That's what counts as polarizing over here, I guess.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Whistling Skull said:

Seeing that people believe WWE are raping monsters and not agreeing with those people outright. That's what counts as polarizing over here, I guess.

I don't think you understand the issues that people have taken with your views