Ashley Massaro Dead at 39

Retro Red

20 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Well, it's not as if the way i shared said views made the piling up a hard thing to do. It's all good, though. I hope no one takes it personally.

@BomberPatThat said, my love for Jimmy Hart does not blind to seeing him cover for a coworker. 

Neither does my love for Ron Simmons blind me to him being a company man, through and through.

Still find the story very very hard to believe.

if you'd just said you find it hard to believe and left it there you wouldn't have got the response you have.

it's calling her a liar, coming to the conclusion she was obviously drunk with no evidence to suggest she'd taken any kind of drink, saying she had had a pop at Maria when she really hadn't, and diagnosing her as having a personality disorder with no evidence to support that that's caused the problem.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Well, it's not as if the way i shared said views made the piling up a hard thing to do. It's all good, though. I hope no one takes it personally.

@BomberPatThat said, my love for Jimmy Hart does not leave me blind to seeing him cover for a coworker. 

Neither does my love for Ron Simmons blind me to him being a company man, through and through.

Still find the story very very hard to believe.

How do you feel about the stories of Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris,Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Louis CK?

2 hours ago, Whistling Skull said:

-It came across to me that she might have been drunk or something else, because of the dehydration story. That it sounds like that to me, doesn't mean i regard myself as knowing for sure. With "She sounds like she was drunk" I do not mean "This lady was definatly drunk".

Is that you, Hastings? Don't you have any real police work to do today?

4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

How do you feel about the stories of Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris,Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Louis CK?

Jimmy Saville disgusts me. I saw the Louis Theroux piece on him before i knew about all the ugliness. Hearing it and then watching the piece again, made me feel awful. That was really horroble and i don't think Louis ever recovered from it. His work, in my opinion, has not.

Never heard of Rolf Harris.

Harvey Weinstein is, in my opinion, a disgusting toad of a man that is convinced that women will only ever be with him if he tricks and abuses them. And trick and abuse them he did.

Woody Allen is Woody Allen. He has been Woody Allen so long that people actually work with him again. Which is nuts, in my view. His demeaner is what makes it more horrible. He'll just stammer and mumble and smile and direct, even though we can be very sure that he molested his daughter a lot, even before everything came into the public eye. Up there with Polanski for me.

Louis CK. Pathetic man with pathetic needs does pathetic things. Not as much threatening as just plain weird and creepy. To me he comes across as a man who doesn't respect himself and therefore does not want to respect anyone else. Just wants em to stand there and watch him rub one out. Dafuq?

What are your thoughts on these people, @Hannibal Scorch?

33 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

if you'd just said you find it hard to believe and left it there you wouldn't have got the response you have.

it's calling her a liar, coming to the conclusion she was obviously drunk with no evidence to suggest she'd taken any kind of drink, saying she had had a pop at Maria when she really hadn't, and diagnosing her as having a personality disorder with no evidence to support that that's caused the problem.

All the things you've claimed i said were obvious, were observations made by me. Observations that lead me to doubt the story as a whole. I love a good discussion. Even on a subject like this. I appreciate people taking the time to read and reply. "Dude! You can't say that!! <meme>!!" I cannot abide.

Edited by Whistling Skull

There’s people here who will have a normal conversation with you and tell you why they think you’re wrong. And then there’s the ones that will call you names and try to be one of the cool kids. Just ignore them and stick to the ones who aren’t calling you a cunt on the internet. 

For what it’s worth. I don’t believe it either. I don’t think she’s lying as well. I just don’t know. Could be true. Could be bollocks. Could be the true story of a woman that went through hell and worked for a bunch of absolute pieces of shit that basically ruined her life. Or it could be a story made up by a pill head that needed money. Just don’t know. I doubt we ever will. 

Edited by Yakashi

23 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

There’s people here who will have a normal conversation with you and tell you why they think you’re wrong. And then there’s the ones that will call you names and try to be one of the cool kids. Just ignore them and stick to the ones who aren’t calling you a cunt on the internet. 

For what it’s worth. I don’t believe it either. I don’t think she’s lying as well. I just don’t know. Could be true. Could be bollocks. Could be the true story of a woman that went through hell and worked for a bunch of absolute pieces of shit that basically ruined her life. Or it could be a story made up by a pill head that needed money. Just don’t know. I doubt we ever will. 

Word. And it doesn't matter, does it? Shit's just sad. 

Well, what does matter is that someone looks into this and all the other stories we hear. Regardless of if it’s true or not, WWE get away with everything and are never even really investigated over anything. And if someone does do something, like John Oliver, it’s news for a few days and then it’s on to the next thing and everyone’s forgotten again.

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Whistling Skull said:

I am also very friendly and personable by nature so I developed a strong rapport with the many veterans and active service members that I encountered in my work with the WWE.

In my experience, people who describe themselves in this fashion have a malicious personality disorder. Not "I see myself as a.." or "I've been told that I am...", but  just straight up telling the court what kind of person she is, in her own opinion. She seems oblivious as to how that would come across, in court or anywhere else.

People describe themselves like that on nearly every CV I've had to read through for what it's worth.

Very true. Was just discussing this with my wife and we ran into some relevant points of question.

There would have been an investigation if someone filed a complaint. Be it a (former)WWE employee or Ashely Massaro herself. If a case was filed and a settlement was reached(I assume that WWE's strategy is "settle, settle, settle") the affidavit would probably not exist. 

To me, it sounds like no action was taken concerning the situation, untill the concussion suit came up. Does anyone on here have information on if she ever reached out to anyone, while she was alive?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Yakashi said:

There’s people here who will have a normal conversation with you and tell you why they think you’re wrong. And then there’s the ones that will call you names and try to be one of the cool kids.

Fuck off nerd.

Just kidding BTW.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Whistling Skull said:

Jimmy Saville disgusts me. I saw the Louis Theroux piece on him before i knew about all the ugliness. Hearing it and then watching the piece again, made me feel awful. That was really horroble and i don't think Louis ever recovered from it. His work, in my opinion, has not.

Never heard of Rolf Harris.

Harvey Weinstein is, in my opinion, a disgusting toad of a man that is convinced that women will only ever be with him if he tricks and abuses them. And trick and abuse them he did.

Woody Allen is Woody Allen. He has been Woody Allen so long that people actually work with him again. Which is nuts, in my view. His demeaner is what makes it more horrible. He'll just stammer and mumble and smile and direct, even though we can be very sure that he molested his daughter a lot, even before everything came into the public eye. Up there with Polanski for me.

Louis CK. Pathetic man with pathetic needs does pathetic things. Not as much threatening as just plain weird and creepy. To me he comes across as a man who doesn't respect himself and therefore does not want to respect anyone else. Just wants em to stand there and watch him rub one out. Dafuq?

What are your thoughts on these people, @Hannibal Scorch?

Well they are all horrible people. But you could argue in many of this cases there was no evidence, just a victims word against the offender. So why are these any different?