Ashley Massaro Dead at 39

Retro Red

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, LCJ said:

Interesting point. I don’t watch much WWE these days as I find it a chore to watch the likes of a three hour Raw but to my knowledge, Mick Foley hadn’t been involved in any recent angles or appeared on WWE TV shows for a while (correct me if I’m wrong).

He turned up out of the blue and introduced the new 24/7 title on Monday. 

I've contacted a number of media outlets specifically about the allegations in the affidavit. I may be wasting my time, but I really think the pressure needs to be applied on WWE. Real double standards at play here.

• Paid Members

Meltzer was on SNME and said that Lars was fined specifically because of the reaction from the sponsors to the unearthing of the tweets. Maybe someone with some Twitter clout should bombard the sponsors over it. Having even your hashtag linked to this situation has got to get some sort of reaction surely.

2 minutes ago, DEF said:

Meltzer was on SNME and said that Lars was fined specifically because of the reaction from the sponsors to the unearthing of the tweets. Maybe someone with some Twitter clout should bombard the sponsors over it. Having even your hashtag linked to this situation has got to get some sort of reaction surely.

Get on it @UK Kat Von D! Snickers aren't even vegan, if that helps get you fired up a bit!

This quote from the corroboration of events got me. Little did we know what was actually happening.....

“After lunch, we visit Navy Customs, where some of the troops are in lockdown awaiting their flights home. It is great to see the smiles on their faces as their final activity in camp is getting to meet some of the Legends and Divas.  Gary then retrieves Ashley from the Medical Center. While still weak, she insists on participating in our last photo session on base.”

The whole thing is utterly disgusting, but what do you expect? WWE is a shitheap of coverups and lies with an utter seedy lunatic at the head. They're lucky nobody gives a shit about wrestling. I hope the XFL draws attention to all this stuff and exposes them for what they are.

The HR department must just be Zac Ryder in a locker.