Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

47 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

The only person with an ounce of credibility doing nothing at Mania is Braun Strowman. 

Surely he's the replacement.

He feels like the least interesting choice to me. I know some of these people are occupied, but I'd be far more intrigued by Goldberg/Cena, Goldberg/Bryan or Goldberg/Keith Lee, for example. If you have to switch up one of your main events, at least make that switch-up intriguing. 

Poor Reigns though, I'm glad he didn't take any chances with this. I hope others who perhaps didn't feel comfortable speaking up now do. 

Goldberg - Riddle please.

In all honesty though... just cancel the fucking thing.  Reigns is immuno-suppressed so I'm amazed he's turned up to any of the tapings, but nobody should be getting sweaty in a ring with other people right now.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I didn’t know how much I needed this until now. Big meaty men slappin’ meat! Get it booked!

That's the thing I want to see most in WWE and the thing I want to see least right at this moment.

Honestly, could anything get more fucking pointless than this Mania? Everything in the world is being postponed for months or cancelled. And they still insist on running their biggest show of the year in front of no fans, pre-taped because the City is going to lockdown and now without their biggest full-time star. It's shambolic.

Imagine being stupid enough to pay for it!

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Good on Roman. Great to see someone with clout do this. I still cannot believe they are going ahead with this. Utter nonsense. Just build up Summerslam as the main show this year

They could really go to town and build up to a crescendo for this. As long as things improve with the world. They could have one of their best events ever!

2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

He feels like the least interesting choice to me. I know some of these people are occupied, but I'd be far more intrigued by Goldberg/Cena, Goldberg/Bryan or Goldberg/Keith Lee, for example. If you have to switch up one of your main events, at least make that switch-up intriguing. 

Poor Reigns though, I'm glad he didn't take any chances with this. I hope others who perhaps didn't feel comfortable speaking up now do. 

Oh I agree, but they won't change any of the other organised matches now.

I'd have Gulak lose Bryans IC shot, and try and get to Bryan/Goldberg somehow.

Braun can get his one on one match with Zayn then for the IC title.

Agree with the others though, I'd just postpone the whole thing now.

Edited by The King of Old School

8pnZvNY.jpg

“Waldo’s the name, London, England’s the place of origin. A new face on the block, I’m going to wrestle Goldberg, the one and only, the legendary. Am I excited? Am I honoured? you better believe it! Is he going down? I hope so. He’s good, but he’s been in the business a long time, and it’s time for a new face to Takeover. Is it me? I hope so. I’m going to throw every...every move I...every move I know, I’ve been practicing, I’ve been trying really hard, and I’m going to get in the ring, his... his time over. Maybe now is time for a new face on the block. Me, Waldo, the one and only at the WWE Performance Centre this weekend, tune in. Goldberg, the legend, with the upmost respect, I’m afraid to tell you, that I think you’re going down”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

8pnZvNY.jpg

“Waldo’s the name, London, England’s the place of origin. A new face on the block, I’m going to wrestle Goldberg, the one and only, the legendary. Am I excited? Am I honoured? you better believe it! Is he going down? I hope so. He’s good, but he’s been in the business a long time, and it’s time for a new face to Takeover. Is it me? I hope so. I’m going to throw every...every move I...every move I know, I’ve been practicing, I’ve been trying really hard, and I’m going to get in the ring, his... his time over. Maybe now is time for a new face on the block. Me, Waldo, the one and only at the WWE Performance Centre this weekend, tune in. Goldberg, the legend, with the upmost respect, I’m afraid to tell you, that I think you’re going down”

Sarge in Goldbergs corner, Rick Diesel in Louis'

• Paid Members

Not dived into it for fear of coming across spoilers but the ultra-reliable source "some guy on the F4W board quoting some guy on Reddit" reckons the following guys are (were?) off the show as well as Reigns:

Edge, KO, Miz, Morrison, and the Usos