Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

• Paid Members
Just now, thevestofdeanambrose said:

They really selling these haha

They are also selling the ringside chairs on there. I suppose the chairs could be something of a collectors item because the event never even happened with people.

God I hope they have a cardboard audience. That would be amazing

• Paid Members

I’m really hoping they make a success of these shows. Loads of out-of-the-box ideas, stunts and daft moments to counteract the lack of crowd. Stuff like the Backlot Brawl and Boiler Room Brawl from 1996.

Unfortunately though, they’ve shown nothing on Raw or Smackdown these past few weeks to suggest they have it in them. At best, I’m expecting someone dressed as the coronavirus to take a chair shot or something.

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

Hogan to come out and leg drop it while Cole shouts 'ANOTHER VINTAGE WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT'

This is probably the only year they could still have had Hogan do another match. He could hobble off the ropes, and they could cut to a closeup of someone else wearing his leggings doing the legdrop. He never did get his win back from Goldberg, did he?

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

This is probably the only year they could still have had Hogan do another match. He could hobble off the ropes, and they could cut to a closeup of someone else wearing his leggings doing the legdrop. He never did get his win back from Goldberg, did he?

It's a shame David Bellamy died a few months ago.

Fair play to them, they've put a fair few post-cancellation shirts together. They've got:

• Two variations of the "I Wasn't There" design, both of which look like something from a seaside town souvenir shop
  • That In Your House one
  • A Road to WrestleMania shirt where the fan just stays in the house
  • A Bray Wyatt vs John Cena match one that says "I WAS THERE HOME"

• Paid Members

7212F8DA-9502-4D79-9F37-D415E3E6C439.thumb.jpeg.b214d4d8d949e38f7ef2691af3156aac.jpeg

This is what I’m talking about. Stick people on the roof. Have Brock Lesnar and Drew smash the place up and leave the building in rubble. Bring in the Lions Den cage for Becky and Shayna. Raw, Smackdown and AEW have proven regular matches in front of nobody can’t go more than about five minutes before boring the piss out of everyone. This show needs to be the most ridiculous, daft show possible to succeed.