Sign in to follow this  
Sonny Mustang

Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

If your one of the 6 people who still buy the PPVs rather than watching them on the network, Fite TV are carrying the PPV as obviously they’re not on Sky Box Office anymore.

3 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

Why are the bookies implying Gronkowski wins the Universal Title at Mania?

Haven't we had this before that any mention of match betting must be marked as spoilers?  The betting sites are a giveaway of results at the best of times, as this is pre taped that makes it even worse!

Just now, WestCoastPop619 said:

Does anyone know the timings for the two nights?

According to Meltzer's most recent audio they haven't even decided on the match order yet.  Once post-production is finished then they'll work on that.  He said they were hoping to have everything finalized by tomorrow,

24 minutes ago, WestCoastPop619 said:

Does anyone know the timings for the two nights?

FITE TV are advertising it as a 1hr Pre Show at 6pmET and 7pmET for the main, so that would be 11pm for the Pre Show, Midnight for the main

Just now, thevestofdeanambrose said:

They really selling these haha

They are also selling the ringside chairs on there. I suppose the chairs could be something of a collectors item because the event never even happened with people.

God I hope they have a cardboard audience. That would be amazing

They should borrow Arsenal's mural from when they were doing up Highbury.

19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

They are also selling the ringside chairs on there. I suppose the chairs could be something of a collectors item because the event never even happened with people.

God I hope they have a cardboard audience. That would be amazing

An audience akin to this would make my day, skip to 19 seconds and play from then on

Or just recreate the Sgt Peppers album cover. Just throw a few new ones in there and obviously old wrestlers

I’m really hoping they make a success of these shows. Loads of out-of-the-box ideas, stunts and daft moments to counteract the lack of crowd. Stuff like the Backlot Brawl and Boiler Room Brawl from 1996.

Unfortunately though, they’ve shown nothing on Raw or Smackdown these past few weeks to suggest they have it in them. At best, I’m expecting someone dressed as the coronavirus to take a chair shot or something.

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

Hogan to come out and leg drop it while Cole shouts 'ANOTHER VINTAGE WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT'

This is probably the only year they could still have had Hogan do another match. He could hobble off the ropes, and they could cut to a closeup of someone else wearing his leggings doing the legdrop. He never did get his win back from Goldberg, did he?

Edited by King Pitcos