Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Sarge in Goldbergs corner, Rick Diesel in Louis'

Big Boss Man's forfeited his 'Mania title shot to face Hardbody Harrison in a Jailhouse Match.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

8pnZvNY.jpg

“Waldo’s the name, London, England’s the place of origin. A new face on the block, I’m going to wrestle Goldberg, the one and only, the legendary. Am I excited? Am I honoured? you better believe it! Is he going down? I hope so. He’s good, but he’s been in the business a long time, and it’s time for a new face to Takeover. Is it me? I hope so. I’m going to throw every...every move I...every move I know, I’ve been practicing, I’ve been trying really hard, and I’m going to get in the ring, his... his time over. Maybe now is time for a new face on the block. Me, Waldo, the one and only at the WWE Performance Centre this weekend, tune in. Goldberg, the legend, with the upmost respect, I’m afraid to tell you, that I think you’re going down”

Goldberg's gonna be arrested if he casually gobs on the floor this time.

This is looking grimmer by the day. But I still can't resist seeing what they've done. I hope it's got a Vince promo. Covid-19 has got to be the tanks-storm-the-compound moment of this ludicrous bastard's career. They better be filming as much as possible for the real main event of WWE 24. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

13 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

How?

It's (probably) a once in a lifetime situation. There's absolutely no problem with them doing it from a business perspective. It won't impact on anything.

Wrestlemania is supposed to be their big spectacle, something that's almost bigger than the company itself. With almost no other sport or live events on, there will be a huge number of people tuning in for the first time, or for the first time in years. Watching them do a half-event in front of no live audience, with half their roster missing is going to leave a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths. The first Wrestlemania you watch is one of the lasting impressions you have, I'm sure we all remember which Wrestlemania we watched first, but would struggle to name who was in the main event of the past three PPVs. 

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

that’s what Meltzer thinks apparently 

Actual Meltzer on WOR: “Uh, uhhhh, umm, uh, I mean - y’know - ummmmm, uhhh, uhhh, i-i-it, ummm, uh - okay - uh, y’know, I mean, uhhhh. Fed bad.”

He sounds like he’s short-circuiting.

• Paid Members

My enthusiasm for a soul-less, creepy, haunting, empty-arena Wrestlemania remains at zero, but still. This is some good shit. 

If they don’t air this footage on Raw this week they’ve lost their minds even more than they already have even running this show.

It really doesn't feel like Mania season at all, does it? Every year since about 1990, I've been hugely excited, watching all the previous Mania on VHS or DVD, fantasy booking results and post Mania season, the big debut on the Raw After Mania... 

This year, nothing.