Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

13 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Bill Mania as a "Just knocking about Classic" where everything is at various places. You could have

-House of Horrors match

-Hardy Compound match

-King of the Road match

-Car park fight with Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman, settling that score for some reason.

-Empty arena match.

-Hollywood Backlot Brawl

Just have loads of different shit filmed all over the place.

This is the way to go.

They can put In the canned crowd nosies for all the matches apart from the empty arena match too.

19 hours ago, Statto said:

Just a thought I had whilst out running just now - does Lesnar still reside in Canada? Reckon he'll be able to get over the border in a couple of weeks?

Or maybe that's what Meltz means about multiple locations - maybe they've already got Drew holed up in Canada ahead of a title match at the Lesnar Compound!

As of today, US citizens (and I believe residents) can still come over. But yeah that could totally change in 3 weeks time! 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, The Dart said:

Seen someone suggest that to avoid the results being leaked they could record multiple finishes to all the matches and then just edit in the one they want to show.

Bet Lesnar would charge that as two matches on his contract.

31 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Who leaks anything in wrestling? Usually not a fan in the crowd.

Never noticed those betting adds on those so called wrestling news sites / dirt sheets?

Affiliate tracking links everywhere. They get a cut of the pie. There is a lot of smart money involved in publishing so called leaks and rumors and then directing you to the ‘latest betting odds.

Perfect example is:

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-royal-rumble-winner-spoiled-by-huge-shift-in-betting-odds/amp/

Not sure how that relates to my point, which is that the more credible news sites tend to get their info from sources on the inside, not someone sitting in the stands.

The only thing that might stop leaks this time is if the personnel on hand is so reduced that leakers will fear there's a higher chance of being identified. It still won't surprise me though if full results are online before next weekend.