Sign in to follow this  
Sonny Mustang

Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

This is probably the only year they could still have had Hogan do another match. He could hobble off the ropes, and they could cut to a closeup of someone else wearing his leggings doing the legdrop. He never did get his win back from Goldberg, did he?

It's a shame David Bellamy died a few months ago.

4 hours ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

They really selling these haha

855ab3a3e26d1972e2c4c5f33e5ab73amockup-6

This one gave me a chuckle too!

Tell you what, they’ve missed a trick not renaming the event to that and selling those shirts. If Vince ha a sense of humour akin to an earthling, he would’ve done it

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Fair play to them, they've put a fair few post-cancellation shirts together. They've got:

• Two variations of the "I Wasn't There" design, both of which look like something from a seaside town souvenir shop
  • That In Your House one
  • A Road to WrestleMania shirt where the fan just stays in the house
  • A Bray Wyatt vs John Cena match one that says "I WAS THERE HOME"

7212F8DA-9502-4D79-9F37-D415E3E6C439.thumb.jpeg.b214d4d8d949e38f7ef2691af3156aac.jpeg

This is what I’m talking about. Stick people on the roof. Have Brock Lesnar and Drew smash the place up and leave the building in rubble. Bring in the Lions Den cage for Becky and Shayna. Raw, Smackdown and AEW have proven regular matches in front of nobody can’t go more than about five minutes before boring the piss out of everyone. This show needs to be the most ridiculous, daft show possible to succeed.

Dunno if it's the stout but I cannot WAIT for this tomorrow night, its going to be so fucking weird. Going to be getting beers, snacks, food in for this the lot.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

With all that is going on I still need to pinch myself to realise Wrestlemania is actually happening.

What matches could you get away with doing a 2-metre distance rule? Ladder match. Escape the cage with a few weapons to throw at each other? Elimination Chamber where the pods don't open?

WWE have done it again and reeled me back in. I was never going to watch this years Mania when they still had an arena and crowd. It might only be night 1 depending on how it goes tomorrow, but I’m more intrigued for this than any of the past years. 

It would be a lot better/more intriguing if we hadn't of seen 100 empty arena matches in the past 3 weeks 

It'll be dreadful, a time where they could really try out something unique and different and we just know it'll be an extended version of the raw and smackdowns we have seen over the past 3 weeks.

Expectations are so low that this show cannot fail in being great.