Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

No idea what the general consensus on this is, but the new fries KFC have been putting out are significantly worse than their old ones. By a huge margin.

if by "worse" you mean "better", you're correct.

• Awards Moderator
7 hours ago, seph said:

Five Guys is laughably overrated. 

I was all ready to slaughter you for this horrifically poor opinion, and then you drop...

7 hours ago, seph said:

Footy starts this weekend.

Already? Jesus Christ. It never goes away.

Many, many years ago I freed myself from even bothering to pretend that football held any interest for me.  It's a terribly boring sport played by massively over-paid, egomaniacal cunts who fall over in a stiff breeze.  The whole situation with diving has got so bad that I genuinely think people have stopped noticing that effectively, everyone is trying to cheat the whole time.

You then add in the ridiculous tribalism of football supporters, the ungodly expense of watching, or indeed going to a match, I just can't see the appeal.  And as you say, it never bloody ends.

My brother has season tickets to Palace for him and his kid, and so a half dozen times a year I go to Selhurst Park to watch a home game with the lad.  It's really nice to see some families going together, but sadly the vast majority of the crowd are absolute bellends who can't even piss into the urinals straight.

Deciding to not give a shit about football has also allowed me to spend whatever time I have for sport watching actual decent sports like cricket.  Or Formula 1.  Or NFL, which has the decency to have a short, sharp season.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

My brother has season tickets to Palace for him and his kid, and so a half dozen times a year I go to Selhurst Park to watch a home game with the lad.  It's really nice to see some families going together, but sadly the vast majority of the crowd are absolute bellends who can't even piss into the urinals straight.

But enough about @Frankie Crisp.....

• Awards Moderator
10 minutes ago, Loki said:

Many, many years ago I freed myself from even bothering to pretend that football held any interest for me.  It's a terribly boring sport played by massively over-paid, egomaniacal cunts who fall over in a stiff breeze.  The whole situation with diving has got so bad that I genuinely think people have stopped noticing that effectively, everyone is trying to cheat the whole time.

You then add in the ridiculous tribalism of football supporters, the ungodly expense of watching, or indeed going to a match, I just can't see the appeal.  And as you say, it never bloody ends.

Deciding to not give a shit about football has also allowed me to spend whatever time I have for sport watching actual decent sports like cricket.  Or Formula 1.  Or NFL, which has the decency to have a short, sharp season.

Who knew Jacob Rees-Mogg was a UKFFer? Double spaces and all.