Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

Just like the thing on Twitter.  Not meant to have pops about people on here, but I won't complain if you do, and not sure if it's a discussion generator but I'll start.

Traffic Wardens are fucking brilliant.  I love seeing arseholes getting caught by them and making out their family have been slaughtered.  I particularly like the Facebook rants about them too.  "Can't believe this jobsworth gave me a ticket, I was only 2 minutes.  Wish the fucker would get a life, FUMMIN".  No, Clare ProudmummyJones, you knew you shouldn't have parked there and thought you were too important for the rules to apply to you while you pick up your twenty superkings and a cornetto.

2 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Idris Elba's been shit in everything since The Wire.

Nah, Loofahhrr and The Take, he is brill in those.  He is OK in American Gangster too.  I think he has been in some utter garbage though and phones it in for those, such as those Marvel films.

Marvel films are fucking shit and are ruining cinema.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Traffic Wardens are fucking brilliant.  I love seeing arseholes getting caught by them and making out their family have been slaughtered.  I particularly like the Facebook rants about them too.  "Can't believe this jobsworth gave me a ticket, I was only 2 minutes.  Wish the fucker would get a life, FUMMIN".  No, Clare ProudmummyJones, you knew you shouldn't have parked there and thought you were too important for the rules to apply to you while you pick up your twenty superkings and a cornetto.

My block of flats has a Facebook group and a woman made a post asking if she could get away with not paying fines for parking in the disabled space in the car park. Somehow she couldn't grasp why she got a negative response. Not 100% though, a couple of people exposed themselves as absolute weapons as well.