Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Cycling is pish.Ā 

In of itself I have no opinion. Cycl*ISTS* in Bristol are invariably maniacs with very little spatial awareness that see no real problem filtering between people on large pavements, no warning at all. You cunts are no better than the car driversĀ that harass the considerate cyclists who actually give a shit about not getting people hurt.

Also Mayonnaise is boring and lazy and has ruined many a good burger bap through injudicious application.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

You're evidently either pouring gallons of gravy on the chips, or producing anaemic gravy with the consistency of water. Good andĀ thick gravyĀ will lie mostly atop your chips in much the same fashion as ketchup or Mayo.Ā 

That doesn't sound any better. I've had a few incarnations of gravy+chips from those who harp about how theirs in the 'correct way' and I've had to push aside the plateĀ after barley eating one single chip. Gravy just seems to drench it, inside and out, for this unappetizing, gross texture that makes me gag. Just like baked beans and mushy peas.

• Paid Members

James Corden is alright. Whenever he pops up on the screen he seems like an affable fella who I think is one of the better late night talk show hosts. Genuinely enjoy watching Carpool Karaoke too.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

All of the Terminator films are good.

(in that I happily accept 3, Salvation and Genesis and foundĀ them all to be enjoyable)

My peer group canā€™t get round the fact that I believe this, and wonā€™t hear anything about Terminator 3 being anything other than an insult.

We decided to watch Terminator 3 as if it was wrote as an Arnie 90s comedy and to that end it's fantastic.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

The term "liberal/metropolitan elite" being used as an insult about how out of touch people who live in multicultural, multilayered 21st-century cities are isn't actually an insult. In fact, generally, if you're *not* a city-dweller, you're more likely than not a fucking idiot.

People who live in cities *are* jeb ends who are out of touch.

Ā 

We've reached an impasse.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, DEF said:

Alright I have to hold my hands up and say that's the only film he's made I've not seen bar the last two which I have no interest in. I will watch Ed Wood asap if it's actually supposed to be better than his average dross and hope that's the exception to the rule.

I mean, I agree, he's generally utter shit but Ed Wood is a masterpiece. And one of the very few times that Johnny Depp has actually been good.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Wretch said:

James Corden is alright. Whenever he pops up on the screen he seems like an affable fella who I think is one of the better late night talk show hosts. Genuinely enjoy watching Carpool Karaoke too.

Looks like @Onyx2Ā and @PunkStepĀ are in the clear with their Oliver love-in. We have someone new to pick on.