Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

12 minutes ago, DEF said:

Nope that's at best insipid and mediocre. I'll give you it's better than a lot of his rubbish.

I think he is total garbage but Albert Finney is so good in Big Fish that he makes you wrong. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Pizza is overrated 

Pizza is so varied it depends. A lot of takeaway Pizza is stodgy. Some is excellent. Pizza in a proper resteraunt in Italy is so light and thin and the topping so fresh and with so much flavour, it's absolutely devine.

• Paid Members
Just now, Keith Houchen said:

I think he is total garbage but Albert Finney is so good in Big Fish that he makes you wrong. 

There's no denying good acting but good acting does not a good movie make.

• Paid Members

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles is and was rubbish. I like the action figures, the comics and the movies but the cartoon was really annoying. The utter stupidity of the Foot, Shredder and Krang always infuriated me. EVERYONE I knew loved that show too and I just couldn't see it. I think probably because it could have been and so close to being awesome but instead was just annoying.

19 minutes ago, DEF said:

The utter stupidity of the Foot, Shredder and Krang always infuriated me.

Everything about Krang was amazing and I won't hear otherwise.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Frankie Boyle is, at best, an average stand up comedian. "Like a blah blah and rape and then some incest" gets right old after 20 minutes.

He's not even that. I always enjoyed, in a skin crawling sort of way, him throwing out some controversial gag on Mock The Week. He was astonishingly shit when I saw him live though. Awful structure, crap, awkward banter with the audience and the controversial stuff we'd all heard before.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Frankie Boyle is, at best, an average stand up comedian. "Like a blah blah and rape and then some incest" gets right old after 20 minutes.

He's incredibly frustrating because he's an intelligent guy, and has the capacity to make some really good and funny observations. But then he just falls back on the shock shit that's abrasive and unfunny all the time. I read a book he wrote, that was a fun well-written fiction story but interspersed were chapters of basically what was his stand up material. The story was good, but I had to just skip the other chapters because they were such an unfunny chore.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Cycling is pish. 

Eveyone in Wales is pretending to like cycling now that Geraint Thomas is doing well. Combined with packing out the Millennium Stadium for every 6 nations match despite no fucker watching the Rugby Union club sides, we really do love a good bandwagon. But agreed, cycling really is boring as hell to watch and I don't get it at all.

Throwing into the mix, I'd rather watch a Championship over a Premier League match any day. The PL is a load of overhyped nonsense really.

Edited by garynysmon