Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

16 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

That's not an unpopular opinion, that's accepted fact.

Says the "No.1 Cool Kid" who then gets the upvotes off his toady mates! 

You lot hunt in packs around here, i find it hard to read at times. Those down votes were the worst thing ever! Just blasting people out of the water for no good reason, half of the time. Shameless petty little cunts (is that a more unpopular opinion for you?).

57 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I mean, I agree, he's generally utter shit but Ed Wood is a masterpiece. And one of the very few times that Johnny Depp has actually been good.

Ed Wood is indeed a masterpiece. Are we not including Nightmare Before Christmas in his films then?

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Formula 1 is a load of gik

I refuse to believe I live in a world where this is an unpopular opinion. I hate it more than rugby league.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

It's ludicrously popular over here, D-Mal. The fuckers in my local turn up for a Grand Prix dressed like they're either working in a pit stop, or are reps for Red Bull with their fucking scouts badges all over them.

I didn't know it was that popular over there. I don't even think most of the pubs bother showing it over here. Does my head in when I go round to my parents' for Sunday dinner and my dad has it on.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I didn't know it was that popular over there. I don't even think most of the pubs bother showing it over here. Does my head in when I go round to my parents' for Sunday dinner and my dad has it on.

Never, ever understood the enjoyment of it, at all. It's like watching a clock work, only faster.