Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Christopher Nolan hasn't made a decent film since Momento. He has been average to shit since then

His only good film is Dunkirk. The rest are pointless to shit.

• Paid Members

Stephen Fry is overrated. 

Harry Potter are good kids books, but JK Rowling and the fanbase need to move on, and read a new book. Describing anything as 'the Resistance' using Harry Potter terms, or saying that you are a "Ravenclaw" to define your life is stupid. 

JK Rowling is awful. 

2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I don't really have a problem with it and have never understood why you get so worked up about it.

This was more a joke about the poster above me making a double post. But yeah I don't like it, I don't mind the odd one but constant ones clutter up threads, especially when it's a post not adding anything other than an "I agree"

Still, not as bad as "I'll post my thoughts later".  Ooh whoopee! A teaser trailer for an upcoming post about your opinion that you seem to think we hang on every word of.

Anyway, Not sure if this really is unpopular or not, Manchester has the best musical history of any UK town.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This was more a joke about the poster above me making a double post. But yeah I don't like it, I don't mind the odd one but constant ones clutter up threads, especially when it's a post not adding anything other than an "I agree"

Still, not as bad as "I'll post my thoughts later".  Ooh whoopee! A teaser trailer for an upcoming post about your opinion that you seem to think we hang on every word of.

Anyway, Not sure if this really is unpopular or not, Manchester has the best musical history of any UK town.

Agree with this 100%!

There's this pleb on another forum I use, that no matter how often he is told will double, treble, quadrouple(and so on) post constantly. He is one of those incendiary type posters who will post something just to cause a massive argument, and so he usually has dozens of replies to his posts. He then proceeds to answer each reply with it's own post and it completely messes up the thread...  

• Paid Members

McDonalds food is grim as fuck. It's not even particularly cheap & leaves the roof of your mouth feeling like a chipshop ceiling tile. I'd pick the £1 bakery over McD's every time.

N.B Milkshakes & ice creams don't count. They're alright.

I listened back to some Queen recently and I was disappointed that they weren't as good as I remembered. I did get my kicks having a laugh listening to "The Invisible Man" and "The Miracle" though.

And I don't think Manchester having the best musical history in the UK is unpopular at all. Nowhere else can lay claim to Simply Red for a start.

• Paid Members

Fucking love you, Houchey Koos

@Chest Rockwell The missus - and everyone else - was watching it and I felt left out, but I was sitting there going 'This is tediously boring', until the last episode of season 3 perked up and then throughout the remaining two seasons I was quite happy to have braved the gik that went before it, as the payoff was tremendous.

It was akin to sitting through Corrie and My Kitchen Rules with her. Just a screensaver for the brain and a reason to sit together, really 

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

And I don't think Manchester having the best musical history in the UK is unpopular at all. Nowhere else can lay claim to Simply Red for a start.

Surely Birmingham and Liverpool would dispute that position?