Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Sparkling water is the fucking best. So refreshing. No other pop or non-alcoholic drink gives me that satisfied, thirst quenched feeling. Especially San Pellegrino. It's the Devil's carbonated water. Whenever I break out a bottle I get odd and disgusted remarks from the people I call "friends". Swine, the lot of them.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Never, ever understood the enjoyment of it, at all. It's like watching a clock work, only faster.

Probably the stupidest element of it is that some of them drive faster cars than others. Bit like turning out for an FA Cup tie and being told you're only allowed to use one leg.

44 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Sparkling water is the fucking best. So refreshing. No other pop or non-alcoholic drink gives me that satisfied, thirst quenched feeling. Especially San Pellegrino. It's the Devil's carbonated water. Whenever I break out a bottle I get odd and disgusted remarks from the people I call "friends". Swine, the lot of them.

Damn right. Its very rare I'll drink pop but I drink sparkling water everyday. Drinking it ice cold with a hangover is ultimate revival juice. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Says the "No.1 Cool Kid" who then gets the upvotes off his toady mates! 

You lot hunt in packs around here, i find it hard to read at times. Those down votes were the worst thing ever! Just blasting people out of the water for no good reason, half of the time. Shameless petty little cunts (is that a more unpopular opinion for you?).

Massive red arrow.jpg

56 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Probably the stupidest element of it is that some of them drive faster cars than others. Bit like turning out for an FA Cup tie and being told you're only allowed to use one leg.

I hate Formula One like but isn't the FA Cup one of the best examples of weaker teams with lesser players and facilities overcoming the odds to better a stronger team? Surely a great driver makes as much difference as a great car in F1?

Also, Mountevans, try not caring as much about the opinions of a bunch of mostly strangers on the Internet. It's what you make it dude.

Edited by Mr_Danger

3 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Massive red arrow.jpg

I liked how nobody reacted to him saying first time in the thread so he had another go, only more so.

Tell you what, your Lordship, seeing how you mentioned "You lot", can you name 5 of them?

• Paid Members

Coffee is fucking horrible. Smells disgusting and tastes worse. A foul, bitter soup.

Tomatoes in burger buns is an abomination and makes no sense whatsoever and doesn't go with anything else in the bun. 

People who live in the countryside. It's rubbish. Absolutely amazing for a short holiday or a long weekend but no idea why anyone would live there.There's nothing to do. And you're missing out on all the amazing culture that a major city can provide on a daily basis.

• Paid Members

Take That are not "fucking legends mate", and any bloke saying it now is a liar; pretty much every self-respecting bloke in the 90s expressed nothing but hatred for them and the dross that was East 17.

Just because they were away for a while didn't make them good. Their reunion was much like the the reunification of East and West Germany - people were initially quite positive, but then everyone remembered what they were like before the split.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Ed Wood is indeed a masterpiece. Are we not including Nightmare Before Christmas in his films then?

Well he didn't make it so, no, let's not include it. 

Ed Wood is amazing though  

Dr Who is terrible and it's fans forgive / ignore all manner of shitty writing and shortcuts  

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

you're missing out on all the amazing culture that a major city can provide on a daily basis.

You're missing out on all the tranquility, beauty, clean air, history, culture and inherently better pubs that the countryside provides on a daily basis.