Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Thats not an unpopular opinion at all.

OK then. Aside from a great soundtrack and a few excellent set pieces, Terminator 2 is not a very good film, and has one of the most groan-worthy shite endings in all of cinema. 

• Paid Members

I film the sport a lot for work. I don't mind a bit track cycling - much more fun (the elimination race is basically the cycling version of the Rumble) and because they're in one building they're easier to pull aside for interviews etc, plus it's allowed me to go on some decent trips away to cities like Berlin I otherwise wouldn't have necessarily gone to. . Road cycling though is A) Boring, B) Stages last an eternity, C) Grabbing interviews at the end is horrendous, and D) They're all on all sorts (more similarities to wrestling perhaps?). Bin. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Cycling is pish. 

Agreed. Not for travel or fitness. But competitive cycling is dull as fuck and the boring arseholes who bang on about it all the fucking time should be left up the top of a mountain stage.

• Paid Members

Now lads, let me expand on that; curry sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayo, mint+yogurt is all good in my book. However, it's the stuff like the aforementioned gravy, mushy peas and baked beans that make the chips unnecessarily soggy that I can't stand. So, so gross.

50 minutes ago, gmoney said:

OK then. Aside from a great soundtrack and a few excellent set pieces, Terminator 2 is not a very good film, and has one of the most groan-worthy shite endings in all of cinema. 

GET TO FUCK!............👍

• Paid Members

You're evidently either pouring gallons of gravy on the chips, or producing anaemic gravy with the consistency of water. Good and thick gravy will lie mostly atop your chips in much the same fashion as ketchup or Mayo. 

Edited by Gus Mears