Sign in to follow this  
Keith Houchen

Post An Unpopular Opinion

10 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Cycling is pish. 

Eveyone in Wales is pretending to like cycling now that Geraint Thomas is doing well. Combined with packing out the Millennium Stadium for every 6 nations match despite no fucker watching the Rugby Union club sides, we really do love a good bandwagon. But agreed, cycling really is boring as hell to watch and I don't get it at all.

Throwing into the mix, I'd rather watch a Championship over a Premier League match any day. The PL is a load of overhyped nonsense really.

Edited by garynysmon

All of the Terminator films are good.

(in that I happily accept 3, Salvation and Genesis and found them all to be enjoyable)

My peer group can’t get round the fact that I believe this, and won’t hear anything about Terminator 3 being anything other than an insult.

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Thats not an unpopular opinion at all.

OK then. Aside from a great soundtrack and a few excellent set pieces, Terminator 2 is not a very good film, and has one of the most groan-worthy shite endings in all of cinema. 

I film the sport a lot for work. I don't mind a bit track cycling - much more fun (the elimination race is basically the cycling version of the Rumble) and because they're in one building they're easier to pull aside for interviews etc, plus it's allowed me to go on some decent trips away to cities like Berlin I otherwise wouldn't have necessarily gone to. . Road cycling though is A) Boring, B) Stages last an eternity, C) Grabbing interviews at the end is horrendous, and D) They're all on all sorts (more similarities to wrestling perhaps?). Bin. 

27 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Cycling is pish. 

Agreed. Not for travel or fitness. But competitive cycling is dull as fuck and the boring arseholes who bang on about it all the fucking time should be left up the top of a mountain stage.

4 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Gravy, baked beans and mushy peas have no business being on, over or even anywhere near chips.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not having that! Who are these sickos who eat their chips dry?

Just now, Accident Prone said:

Gravy, baked beans and mushy peas have no business being on, over or even anywhere near chips.

A new low.

Now lads, let me expand on that; curry sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayo, mint+yogurt is all good in my book. However, it's the stuff like the aforementioned gravy, mushy peas and baked beans that make the chips unnecessarily soggy that I can't stand. So, so gross.

Game of Thrones peaked massively after the first season. It's shit now.