Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

On 7/11/2019 at 2:37 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Cherry Pepsi Max is better than Cherry Coke.

Pepsi is better than Coke in all forms. I don’t care if Coke was the original. It’s not the best.

I keep going to order Mexican Coca Cola off Amazon, as it’s supposed to taste different, and then bottling it (typical Spurs) as it’s too expensive and I can’t justify it.

I fucking love Coke. I feel rank whilst drinking it, self loathe afterwards and then want another one straight away. Bit like wanking.

17 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

David McAlmont is a better vocalist than David Bowie.

Technically better?  Absolutely.  But Bowie has this vulnerability in his voice that's absolutely wonderful.

I'm in a scary cave with bats.. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Motley Crue have always been shite. No amount of rose tinted glasses or tales of excess will hide what a below average band they were. 

Not to mention they are some of the worst human beings alive. A friend went to a show they did in the 2000s in LA where they had a camera focus on girls in the crowd and put up on a big screen. Vince Neil would then shout at them to take their top off, and if they didn't would instruct the crowd to shout "fuck this bitch!"

Piece of Your Action, Kickstart my Heart, Dr Feelgood, Livewire, Home Sweet Home and a few others were good Crue songs so I like some of their music. Mick Mars is also a decent guitarist so I can’t agree that they’re “shite”.

I do agree about them being bad people though. That Vince Neil story embarrassing women in the crowd doesn’t surprise me. Not to mention Tommy Lee was said to have beaten Pamela Anderson when they were married (think he did some jail time in ‘98 for it). I also read that the band just couldn’t be bothered with meet and greets that fans had paid a fortune to attend and hardly looked their fans in the eye (was a case of head down, sign an autograph and “next”). I’m sure I could go on.