Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, lars85 said:

I'd go as far as saying memes in general are shit. But that's probably because I don't really know what they or the point of them. I'd rather be living in a hut in the woods, yelling at clouds.

Not all memes 

Screen-Shot-2018-09-14-at-9.56.45-AM1.pn

23 hours ago, LCJ said:

I mean only the first series was good (and it was very good to be fair). I remember the series going downhill fast after that and I didn’t like the film at the time either. I also saw the first episode from the latest series and didn’t see any improvement. The series stopped entertaining me and didn’t make me laugh anymore. 

I really enjoyed the first two series. The third series lost it's way a bit and the film was awful!

Their return for the mini series about 18 months ago was a nice return to form. LOG live tour was a fun celebration of a mixture of old and new sketches to watch at the venues, but did not translate well on DVD.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Simpsons memes are shit

Wrong.

Saipan, circa 2002

Double tap as that's coming up small as fuck for some reason.

GNBIiMZ.jpg

Edited by Wretch

9 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

The third series has some of the straight up funniest bits of all three, but the format change did give it a very different feel.

Does the DVD have the first half of the show?  On TV they only showed the second half in costumes, not the "radio show" first half.

I think the DVD is the full show, although i have yet to watch it because i have already seen it live. 

The live DVD was reasonably priced at £7 from HMV straight after it was released.

On 7/26/2018 at 1:05 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Nah, Loofahhrr and The Take, he is brill in those.  He is OK in American Gangster too.  I think he has been in some utter garbage though and phones it in for those, such as those Marvel films.

Marvel films are fucking shit and are ruining cinema.

Marvel films are the only films I go for the cinema for anymore (except for Star Wars). The MCU is incredible.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Not all memes 

Screen-Shot-2018-09-14-at-9.56.45-AM1.pn

This isn't getting old soon.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:18 PM, Lord-Mountevans said:

The UKFF is very "clicky" so if you are in the cool gang you are always deemed "right" or "funny". Or "shit" if you sit on the other side of the fence.

Bit of a tip for MPDTT. Don't take anything on here too personally mate.

I got nominated for "Dolt of the Year" and just "no-sold" it and just carried on with my life (am i selling it now?)

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I got nominated for "Dolt of the Year" and just "no-sold" it and just carried on with my life (am i selling it now?)

Let's just say you won't be getting an AEW contract any time soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

The Zelda game franchise is ridiculously overrated. 

Career suicide, I know.

I'll go one further - RPGs, on the whole, are shit.