Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
Just now, Gus Mears said:

Glastonbury Festival is shite. Loads of wank bands and artists that everyone pretends are good and listening to ya-ya Waitrose types bang on about 'how great Stomrzy was' is toe-curlingly embarrassing. I hope they never run it again and Michael Eavis gets run over by one of his tractors. 

I watched one of the recap shows earlier because I was curious. I genuinely have never heard of most of the acts or I know they are not my cup of tea. Most of them were instant skip material. However Stormzy was freaking awesome.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, DEF said:

I watched one of the recap shows earlier because I was curious. I genuinely have never heard of most of the acts or I know they are not my cup of tea. Most of them were instant skip material. However Stormzy was freaking awesome.

Wrong. They were all terrible. Every one of them. Apart from the Wurzels and maybe Kylie. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Wrong. They were all terrible. Every one of them. Apart from the Wurzels and maybe Kylie. 

Fuck the Wurzels

• Paid Members

Point Break is a crap action film and the shoot out scene in Heat kills the momentum of the film.

• Paid Members

The problem with Glasto is that the Eavis's still think it's a quaint little thing where a few people come down and watch some bands for a few days, while its now starting on the Wednesday and apparently becoming a settlement with a population the size of Sunderland's for that time means it's quite the opposite and a massive corporate love-in. They need to realise that and start improving their facilities, or at least they did when I was there last.