#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

My problem with Solita is that I won't be able to stop laughing every time I read their boast about "100% Wagyu", remembering that Australian prick at Burger Kitchen on Kitchen Nightmares. And his beleaguered head chef, David Blaine (twaaaa).

Although the far more interesting story there was the book he wrote about his father, who the show didn't mention was a notorious crime kingpin.

14 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Best burgers in Glasgow are Bread Meats Bread or BRGR.

BRGR is so reasonably priced that I struggle to believe it isn't money laundering.

Always liked the BRGR on Great Western Road.

Had a terrible experience with the one in Giffnock when I lived there though. I still hold a grudge!

• Paid Members
On 5/10/2022 at 8:08 AM, air_raid said:

My problem with Solita is that I won't be able to stop laughing every time I read their boast about "100% Wagyu", remembering that Australian prick at Burger Kitchen on Kitchen Nightmares. And his beleaguered head chef, David Blaine (twaaaa).

Although the far more interesting story there was the book he wrote about his father, who the show didn't mention was a notorious crime kingpin.

This guy wasn’t impressed and to be honest, looking at the burger, neither would I at the price 

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This guy wasn’t impressed and to be honest, looking at the burger, neither would I at the price 

Wagyu burgers are just a stupid gimmick, anyway. Whole point of Wagyu is that they make for amazing steaks. With burgers, after a certain point, the quality of the meat really won't make a difference, which means you're just wasting your money on the "brand". 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 5/24/2022 at 8:06 AM, RalphyV2 said:

just had gluten free custard creams with home made almond milk custard on top and i am blown away by its greatness! !

Get out this thread whoever you are.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

The Cheese and Bacon flatbreads from the McDonald's breakfast are so 'processed' tasting, you feel like you are eating something almost plastic.

Therefore they are absolutely delicious. 

The fact they use plastic cheese is both genius and disgusting. A fine Breakfast Roll chaser it makes.

36 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

The fact they use plastic cheese is both genius and disgusting. A fine Breakfast Roll chaser it makes.

I've been getting into a dangerous habit of getting a breakfast delivered on Sundays consisting of a McMuffin meal with a flatbread chaser, and a breakfast roll with another chaser for lunch. 

Work have introduced this reward thing as well where we get given £50 a month to spend on retailers, discounts etc and one of the perks is you can exchange it for bloody Just Eat vouchers, so I'm not even paying for them. Slippery slope.

I’ve had a bit of an Eat Clean weekend to mark the end of my week off. Friday I had a Bacon roll from Greggs for breakfast followed by a Taco Bell for lunch (£5 crispy chicken taco box with a cheesy roller chaser) and sausage buttys for tea then last night I had a curry takeaway comprised of a cocktail tikka masala, keema rice and a cheese naan with a late night side snack of onion bhajis, chicken pakoras and a meat samosa

• 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

The cricket club I was at yesterday had the traditional Yotkshire delicacy of mucky fat sandwiches (that's bread and dripping in posh language). How could anyone say no to the coagulated excess juices from roasted meat scraped across a slice of bread?

• Paid Members
On 7/24/2022 at 9:52 AM, Tamura said:

The cricket club I was at yesterday had the traditional Yotkshire delicacy of mucky fat sandwiches (that's bread and dripping in posh language).

Why is posh language happening in Yorkshire?