#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

McDonalds now sell halloumi fries. They are exactly what you expect halloumi fries from there taste like, and as such are incredible. 

The only disappointment is that they, like the mozzarella dippers, come with the 'rich tomato' sauce, which is gross, and not something better. 

Spicy Spanish Stack burger was a bit disappointing, but then their gimmick burgers usually are. 

Won't stop me trying them all though.

Those fries though. Phwoar.

• 2 weeks later...

Through my job, I've found out that Popeyes are going through a massive launch in the UK in the next few months. Some in London already, and Oxford, Brighton and Reading very soon, among others.

Is it any good? I've gone well off KFC, so a decent, affordable alternative would be most welcome.

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Through my job, I've found out that Popeyes are going through a massive launch in the UK in the next few months. Some in London already, and Oxford, Brighton and Reading very soon, among others.

Is it any good? I've gone well off KFC, so a decent, affordable alternative would be most welcome.

You must have the whole alphabet of fried chicken where you are! You should try them all, it’s a video blog waiting to happen!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Popeyes (and Wendy’s) have been popping up all through East London & Essex for about a year. Not tried them now I’m veggie, but ate there in the US years ago and found them far superior to KFC. Only thing I didn’t get on with was the Biscuits which are pretty much just savoury scones, but for fried chicken, worth a visit

Edited by Hannibal Scorch