#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 1 month later...

Had Burger Kings 'Cheesy Loaded Fries' yesterday.

Absolutely revolting. That awful, awful liquid cheese sauce that, I think, Branquey loves so much. I'll eat any old shit, but even I couldn't finish them. 

In fact, Burger King is nowhere near McDonalds levels and I cannot trust anyone that thinks it is. But it was close, and 10yo was hungry.

And they don't give out the crowns anymore. Whopper pricks.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

In fact, Burger King is nowhere near McDonalds levels and I cannot trust anyone that thinks it is. But it was close, and 10yo was hungry.

Burger King really suffers from their franchise model. No consistency, sone are god awful, some are great for food quality. I have two near me. The drive thru one is awful, always mess up orders and sloppy burgers. The one in the shopping centre is spot on and have crowns on the counter, already made up, both traditional gold and green for the Vegans.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Ok, which one of you fuckers has launched a food company?

This is one of the things that irks me, for an XXl footling sausage to make sense the need to sell an XL footlong sausage, a Large footlong sausage and a regular footlong sausage. The size therefore refering to girth 

They don't I'd assume, and if they did and don't do a small then why isn't regular small and everything else nudged down 1 size.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Had Burger Kings 'Cheesy Loaded Fries' yesterday.

Absolutely revolting. That awful, awful liquid cheese sauce that, I think, Branquey loves so much. I'll eat any old shit, but even I couldn't finish them. 

I had one of their £5 Melt meals (the cheapest meal they had) the other week, the burger was that small it was gone in 3 bites, the fries were ok and the onion rings were soggy not to mention the drink I had went flat almost immediately

It’s horrendously overpriced compared to McD’s, KFC and Taco Bell, almost a Five Guys level which I why I don’t go there much if ever now

• Paid Members

I fucking love the King. Bacon Double Chreseburger XL pisses on anything McDonald's has ever produced. You pay the premium because you're getting quality shite food, and you're doing it wrong if you go there for a £5 meal deal.

Put your spending trousers on, pay 10 quid for a Double XL go large meal (still cheaper than 5 Guys) and tuck in. It's an occasion burger and should be treated as such.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Big Tasty out BKs anything Burger King have ever produced.

Argument to be made it out-Whopper's a Whopper (wrong, but a conversation to be had), it doesn't outdo a Double Bacon and Cheese XL at all though, apples and oranges, the only fast food burger I've had that comes close is a Wendy's Baconator.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Argument to be made it out-Whopper's a Whopper (wrong, but a conversation to be had), it doesn't outdo a Double Bacon and Cheese XL at all though, apples and oranges, the only fast food burger I've had that comes close is a Wendy's Baconator.

Wendy's is top tier.