#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Expecting big things here Carbomb! 

20230322_165911.thumb.jpg.dd5971cb5a5813daddd52cfe30b12fd3.jpg

😱NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - that's the one she hates!

This was the one from the chilled cabinets:

4088600499246_0_L.jpg

(Oh god, I feel bloody awful now - I never saw that one in the chilled section, only the freezer)

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

My sister has just instructed me to convey the following:

"My thoughts are with you during this time. That lasagne is the 13th Labour of Hercules. My brother will be appropriately chastised in due course."

• Paid Members

Had a go at that Aldi lasagne earlier. 

20230325_174911.thumb.jpg.55207f5cbae437c6245d0fbf60579e2a.jpg

I'm gonna have to say that as expected, Carbomb's Sister has a more refined pallet than me because whilst it wasn't great, I certainly didn't hate it. 

Very much a sad looking, low budget school canteen effort with very minimal meat but kind of enjoyable. Eat Clean indeed, especially for the price. Apologies for the salad. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Carbomb's Sister has a more refined pallet than me

Nah, she just really really likes lasagne. She's basically a human Garfield.

16 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Had a go at that Aldi lasagne earlier. 

20230325_174911.thumb.jpg.55207f5cbae437c6245d0fbf60579e2a.jpg

I'm gonna have to say that as expected, Carbomb's Sister has a more refined pallet than me because whilst it wasn't great, I certainly didn't hate it. 

Very much a sad looking, low budget school canteen effort with very minimal meat but kind of enjoyable. Eat Clean indeed, especially for the price. Apologies for the salad. 

I’ve been getting this on the regular for a good while when we have all the kids on the same night as swimming lessons and I don’t have time to cook. Average-below average lasagne is still lasagne and tarted up with a few chips and a bit of salad it’s easily passable. 

5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I’ve been getting this on the regular for a good while when we have all the kids on the same night as swimming lessons and I don’t have time to cook. Average-below average lasagne is still lasagne and tarted up with a few chips and a bit of salad it’s easily passable. 

Completely agree. Any ready meal lasagne is fine by me. The cheaper the better.