#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Do they mix it all in the one tray for you? Thats excellent if they do.

Yes, that’s how it comes, you can have rice and one, two or 3 curries.  I had 3 as I’m a real man.  Chicken tikka masala, lamb balti and chickpea masala.  There’s a choice of about 12 curries.  Bombay Castle in Stockport.

• Paid Members

Rice and 3? Fond memories of my fattest day of all time. Went into office after a day off to find out the three other sales lads had done a "50 McNugget Challenge" where they had to eat 50 nuggets in 30 minutes. I was outraged that they did it without me so they drove me to McDonalds at lunch to have a bash with 23-something to beat. I'll never forget my team leader saying "raid, if you swallow in the next 10 seconds you've broken the 20 minute barrier." Final time - 19:55. Of course, news of the feat made it to the office before we returned, and I'm very proud to say that my first words when I got back into the office were "Ooooo, Krispy Kreme!" when I spied what was on the desk. The disgust in the room was tangible. When everyone started talking about what they were having for tea, as I finished my second doughnut, I shared that I probably wouldn't need any.

Went to visit a mate that night in the city centre, and he took me to a place on (IIRC) the corner of either Newton Street or Lever Street where we could get a lovely foil rectangle full of rice and 3 for a very reasonable £5. Naturally I shared a photo to the work group chat, and I think it may have set a record for the quickest simultaneous reply by 5 or 6 people of "Fat bastard."

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

16 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Went to visit a mate that night in the city centre, and he took me to a place on (IIRC) the corner of either Newton Street or Lever Street where we could get a lovely foil rectangle full of rice and 3 for a very reasonable £5.

Cafe Marhaba on Back Piccadilly/Corner of Newton Street. Still going, it was £8 for rice and 3 when I went in June.

When I first worked in the City Centre they used to do any chicken curry, rice and a drink for £2.50. Marvellous times for a fat fuck like me.

Edited by Rule One

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Rice and 3? Fond memories of my fattest day of all time. Went into office after a day off to find out the three other sales lads had done a "50 McNugget Challenge" where they had to eat 50 nuggets in 30 minutes. I was outraged that they did it without me so they drove me to McDonalds at lunch to have a bash with 23-something to beat. I'll never forget my team leader saying "raid, if you swallow in the next 10 seconds you've broken the 20 minute barrier." Final time - 19:55. Of course, news of the feat made it to the office before we returned, and I'm very proud to say that my first words when I got back into the office were "Ooooo, Krispy Kreme!" when I spied what was on the desk. The disgust in the room was tangible. When everyone started talking about what they were having for tea, as I finished my second doughnut, I shared that I probably wouldn't need any.

Went to visit a mate that night in the city centre, and he took me to a place on (IIRC) the corner of either Newton Street or Lever Street where we could get a lovely foil rectangle full of rice and 3 for a very reasonable £5. Naturally I shared a photo to the work group chat, and I think it may have set a record for the quickest simultaneous reply by 5 or 6 people of "Fat bastard."

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

I read that and thought I'd seen it before on here. Quick Google confirms it:

Screenshot_20230803_165337_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6062bd5d455c95659ba53aa3805e5524.jpg

Almost verbatim. Very impressive! Those Nuggets left a hell of an impression on you, Raid. 

• Paid Members

I’ve never seen one before, no-one has, but I’m guessing it’s a White Hole.

2 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Almost verbatim. Very impressive! Those Nuggets left a hell of an impression on you, Raid. 

Have I ever told you about the 1992 Royal Rumble?