#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

One of my favorite things about flying Vietnam Airlines is that you can go and demand as many local brand pot noodles as you like during the flight. They all taste of pretty much generic Asian food flavoring but it's a great way to keep your fluids up and make everyone around you know what a smelly fat bastard you are for 15 hours. I wouldn't mind trying the sticky rib and Malaysian curry flavors there in the thumbnail. 

4 hours ago, simonworden said:

One of my favorite things about flying Vietnam Airlines is that you can go and demand as many local brand pot noodles as you like during the flight. They all taste of pretty much generic Asian food flavoring but it's a great way to keep your fluids up and make everyone around you know what a smelly fat bastard you are for 15 hours. I wouldn't mind trying the sticky rib and Malaysian curry flavors there in the thumbnail. 

The Malaysian curry one is pretty good. I've not had all of the Fusion range but the Thai Green Curry was nice as well. Mike Jeavons I remember liking it on his pot noodle week.

They are not a patch on the really good ones you can get in Asia or things like Nissin or Samyang that a lot of supermarket now stock here but they were better than I was expecting.

I had a cheeseburger turnover for lunch. I cannot accurately depict or describe just how good it was, but the salt content is still rushing through me.

spacer.png

spacer.png

A lovely spot as well. Full of big fat EATCLEAN bum gulls.

spacer.png

Also got a lamb samosa but saving it for a tea time snack.

On 7/8/2023 at 4:09 PM, Pork Pie said:

Mike Jeavons recently did a week on Pot Noodles. He was not a fan of the Doner Kebab one. 

On the subject of Pot Noodle's, the chicken and mushroom Aldi knock off version is far superior to the original.