#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

In Wolverhampton, so someone go and have a go please. Maybe Air Raid, as I've never believed his nugget story. Prove me wrong!

I mean, it's not far from my mum's, so I could, but given that half the items are things I find disgusting, I'd rather not. Unless the substitution promise allows me to CHOOSE swapping "egg's" "bean's" "tomato's" and "mushroom's" for more bacon, black pudding, "hash brown's" or "sausage's".

Only joking. I'd never give my money to an establishment with such cavalier use of the apostrophe. I mean, why isn't it "chip's"? They could have at least been consistent. 4/10.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Edited by air_raid

1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Light work.

“Do you have a dessert menu?” 

IMG_6722.gif

Yeah Beard does millions of these Full English challenges around the UK. They usually try fucking with him on the toast. Giving him two loaves of the stuff. They have at least said 6 slices of toast and 6 fried bread though. 

I like his normal question to these places of "Since when were chips part of breakfast?". He would be appalled at all those mushrooms too. 

He would still probably wreck the whole lot in 15 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

or do you just give the meat a blast on its own?

I separate the bun and lay them face up, then straddle the meat between the buns so all the meat juice is spread across the buns, then it all goes in my mouth. 

(So yeah, the bun gets toasted and mops up the grease from the patty)

12 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Do you do them in the bun to create a crusty mass, or do you just give the meat a blast on its own?

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I separate the bun and lay them face up, then straddle the meat between the buns so all the meat juice is spread across the buns, then it all goes in my mouth. 

(So yeah, the bun gets toasted and mops up the grease from the patty)

spacer.png

luis suarez GIF