#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Maccy’s cocked our order up and I got two double cheeseburgers instead of one. I’m not sure what you all call slamming two doubles together but I’ve known it as a McGangbang since a lad in uni called it that way back yonder. Whatever you call it, it belongs in this thread.

IMG_8923.jpeg

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, FLips said:

Maccy’s cocked our order up and I got two double cheeseburgers instead of one. I’m not sure what you all call slamming two doubles together but I’ve known it as a McGangbang since a lad in uni called it that way back yonder. Whatever you call it, it belongs in this thread.

IMG_8923.jpeg

I always thought a McGangbang was a Chicken Sandwich inside a Big Mac (it's delicious of course). 

• Paid Members

We’ve been looking for a new regular chinese since ours got closed due to a 0 star hygeine rating. The one we tried tonight, my fuck, the sheer state of it.

Beef Curry had no spice, no flavour, and a gelatinous wallpaper paste texture. The house special fried rice had a whole fucking fried egg on top of it?

What is wrong with these people. shite.

IMG_8936.jpeg

815D0968-EE7F-48B9-82E9-F2A5B030D0FC.jpeg

• Paid Members

Paid over £30 for the experience so you better believe I ate what I could stomach. I'll deal with the life threatening bout of food poisoning tomorrow.

• Paid Members

I'm actually tempted one day to order the egg fried rice from there to see if it's just plain rice with an egg on top. I can't get over it.

Not sure if this is new or not, but this is utter shit.

spacer.png

Tastes of nothing, all you can taste is undefined spice and there is zero flavour. If you've had a Bombay Bad Boy, you've had a better version of this.

It's also unnecessarily hot and I already know I'll be up at 3am to have a poo. I don't mind suffering for the spice, but this wasn't even nice.

Really disappointed, and just goes to show that you should never take risks in life and stick to what you like (Beef and Tomato)

The Katsu Curry fusion was actually pretty good, the others not so much. I ended up having too many of the doner kebab Pot Noodles which were ok at best but only 39p in Farmfoods, a lot nicer with a whole bunch of chili sauce thrown in.