#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

On the one hand I think this is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on the other I desperately want it to exist.

Screenshot_20240331-153721.png

• Paid Members

Sorry about that — the bacon was great, but I still prefer proper bacon, which is why I'd have country ham if they had the option there. The sausage was blinding, though.

A thing I've only noticed recently is that, along with the usual bottomless cup of coffee, they offer you a cup for the road, which was much appreciated this morning.image.thumb.jpeg.5361010d1212bed6adbae1419a3f393f.jpeg

I suppose its easier in a country of the size of the US, where places maybe have a much larger footfall than here, and most of the food is where they make their money, but I sure wish "unlimited coffee refills" was a thing here, even if it was just filter. I know some Starbucks did/do it, but more places should.

New to Iceland. I need to try all of these.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Can't find a pic but I had a version of the hot dog stuffed crust a month or so ago. Sounds epic but I found it really disappointing. Even dipped in sauce, it was still dry as fuck. 

Salivating seeing the posts on the last few pages. We went to a Mexican in Wisconsin last year that had almost incredible everything but this Taco bowl is one of the best things I've ever eaten. Made even better because my annoying brother was gonna have it but because he couldn't possibly have the same thing as someone else, he switched to some veggie dish and ended up utterly miserable eating a load of damp green stuff while everyone else was creaming their pants over how good the food was.

image.thumb.png.300227cbcadd1c77356154ac4f0b1102.png

Reminded that when we arrived in Madison, me and my daughter walked a few miles to find this Mexican we got recommended. We googled and checked it was open Mondays. We arrived and the opening hours on the door said it was open Mondays. There were people inside. Still closed though.

Edited by tiger_rick