#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Storm1:08 said:

Speaking of microwaves, how does everyone cook their Chicago Town Pizzas? The little individual ones, 2 in a box, you know the ones. I’ve always microwaved them, but recently it’s ended up pretty badly. The toppings always spill over the side and the base goes rock hard. They must have changed the recipe. I’ll try the oven next time.

Been doing mine in the air fryer. Decent.

When I was at University I used to chuck some extra cheese on top of pepperoni Chicago Town pizzas, cook them in the oven then let them cool down and stick them in the fridge overnight. I would then eat them for my lunch the next day. I remember really enjoying them. In that hungover, next day, cold Dominos type style. Greasy, carby and definitely #eatclean.

I was stoned like 90% of the time back then though so they probably just tasted shite. Don't fancy doing it again to find out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

McDonald’s coffee is pretty decent in a ‘yeah a Wetherspoons meal is pretty crap but for £6.50 what more can you ask for?’ kind of way. It’s certainly a better cost to quality ratio than Starbucks.

Spot on. All their coffees are better than any of the high street chains.

The other day a colleague of mine was proper sniffy when I turned up at the office with a McDonald's Toffee Latte. 

They're wicked, and they're so sweet and full of sugar they make your teeth hurt and that's what I want from a flavoured coffee.

He asked why I didn't get a "proper one from Starbucks" 

Simple. Starbucks ones don't come with a McMuffin.

44 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

As you like McDonald's coffee so much i thought I'd be nice and treat you to one. It's sitting on the counter at McDonald's Holloway Road now, you just have to pick it up.

That's really nice but that's the wrong side of North London for me I'm afraid.

I'll #payitforward 

• Paid Members

Just had my first Popeyes.  The breading is wonderful, crisp flakeyness.  The flavour though is bland as fuck.  Had to put loads of salt and pepper on it.  If they crossed the breading with KFC flavour, it would be amazing.  Not sure if the UK version is nice.