#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

1 minute ago, Gus Mears said:

Notwithstanding Lewis Capaldi pizza etc. Iceland have some outstanding stuff. Southern fried chicken tenders are 3 for a tenner and always in the freezer here for a Real Treat midweek.

THREAD CROSSOVER. They are my go to evening air fryer snack, them with some hot sauce is fucking champion 

• Paid Members

Had my biannual sausage and bean melt allowance today from Greggs and quite honestly I'd like them even more without the sausage. I feel like it's lower quality than what you get in a sausage roll even though it's almost certainly the same.

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Had my biannual sausage and bean melt allowance today from Greggs and quite honestly I'd like them even more without the sausage. I feel like it's lower quality than what you get in a sausage roll even though it's almost certainly the same.

Can absolutely vouch for these from Tesco and buy 3 or 4 boxes every shop.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sustenance for the Rumble has arrived.

3...2...1...EEEEEHHHHHHH

spacer.png

BAH GAWD! CARBS AND GREASE! CARBS AND GREASE!

They've played a blinder. Swapped out spare ribs (not a fan) for salt and pepper chicken, box was heaving so have enough for now and later and very happy right now.

Just chopping up some lines of Rennies.

• 5 weeks later...

Was desperate to try the new Frank's Red Hot Sauce McSpicy, and great feedback from eldest parents evening made it happen.

spacer.png

spacer.png

These burgers are never that spicy IMO, but this genuinely is.

Got a great kick to it, and whilst I'll always favour the Double Quarter Pounder as my go to main, I'll definitely have it again if it stays on the menu. 8.5/10