#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

12 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

The maccie boys are clearly the smokers and steel workers of the forum and haven't actually tasted anything for years.

The cool kids who had a spectrum not a commobore and know Rocky 4 is the best one. They didn’t stay for after school maths club thinking Rocky 3 was the best. 

• Paid Members

Yeah nuggets, but I did once do 10 double cheeseburgers.

My proudest moment though was getting a large kebab on a night out and eating it before I got the the other kebab shop and getting a second for the rest of the walk.

18 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

My proudest moment though was getting a large kebab on a night out and eating it before I got the the other kebab shop and getting a second for the rest of the walk.

Ah the double bubble. I did that not too long ago (2019?)

I don't drink heavily often, but did this night and had a kebab and chips after a gig/club and then got a cab home and ended up, almost by autopilot, at the small kebab van in town. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

quintuple Whopper from Burger King

Now I'd avoid that because it seems too much hassle to eat without it falling apart or struggling to bite it. 2 doubles for me for that reason 

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Second is McDonald's 20 chicken with a quarter pounder side.

22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I'll assume you mean 20 nuggets and not 20 chicken burgers or do we need to set up an intervention?

22 hours ago, Tommy! said:

My fondest memory as a fat bastard is coming back into the office from a day off to find that three of the lads had taken a "50 McNugget Challenge" where they aimed to chomp through 50 nugs in 30 minutes, all getting times around 23 min something. I mock-offended complained that they did it without me and on lunch we went to our nearest McDonalds. While I lamented running out of sauce and got a bit of a jawache, there was a notable tone of "impressed" in my team leader's voice when he said "raid, if you swallow this last bite in the next ten seconds, you've cracked 20 minutes" - which I did at 19:56. But the real pride was getting back into the office (where everyone had already heard about my triumph) and when spotting the desk nearest the door, making my first words back in the building "Ooooh, Krispy Kreme!!" despite being stuffed to the point of nausea.

"I won't need tea tonight" I said, then about 6:30 that night proudly sent a photo of my "3 curries n rice" foil tray takeaway to the group chat, prompting numerous "fat bastard" replies.

.... as an aside, I've just heard a colleague tell her sister that their mum is asking "Do you want an Aldi tonight" as though it's some kind of treat the way I'd ask if someone fancied a Chinese or a Dominos... is cost of living getting that bad???

• Paid Members

My sister is a fiend for lasagna, and the one you get from Aldi's chilled section has become her favourite. There was a point when she'd ask me to get it any time I was popping down the Aldi.

That said, she detests the one from the frozen section, says it's the worst she's ever had.

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

.... as an aside, I've just heard a colleague tell her sister that their mum is asking "Do you want an Aldi tonight" as though it's some kind of treat the way I'd ask if someone fancied a Chinese or a Dominos... is cost of living getting that bad???

It will have replaced takeaways for alot of people. Getting say a Chinese for a family of four costs a bomb at the moment. They may have a regular night where they get a few of the Deluxe pizzas and garlic breads instead of a Dominos order. I just checked their website and just a medium Pepperoni Passion is £22! Fucking hell.  4 medium pizzas and a few sides is close to £100.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

It will have replaced takeaways for alot of people. Getting say a Chinese for a family of four costs a bomb at the moment. They may have a regular night where they get a few of the Deluxe pizzas and garlic breads instead of a Dominos order. I just checked their website and just a medium Pepperoni Passion is £22! Fucking hell.  4 medium pizzas and a few sides is close to £100.

Whilst you’re not wrong on the prices, no one ever pays full price for a takeaway pizza unless you’ve never ordered one before. Fuck, the Domino’s app even asks, when you open it if you want their offer bot to give you the best deal on your order. Last time we ordered I got 40% off the whole bill.