• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARRIVAL.   They threw ina  free garklic bread too. This is the greatest thing I have ever eaten. Easily. Full now. Going to bed.

“Someone” 

Ever see a foodstuff that looks so spectacularly dreadful you feel compelled to buy it? In Tesco the other day I picked up a "Breakfast wrap" from the frozen section. You get 2 in a packet. Accor

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

To be honest, i’ve Seen some of the people who work at the Iceland factory in Manchester of food production, which is why I could never shop there anyway.

30 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

To be honest, i’ve Seen some of the people who work at the Iceland factory in Manchester of food production, which is why I could never shop there anyway.

It's probably no worse than what happens in the warehouse of any supermarket. I worked in one for nearly ten years and theres some very irresponsible people.

As someone who worked in a factory that made the ready meals that Iceland sell (apparently Muslims walking down a narrow corridor in to production assembly would have bacon thrown at them and people would eat defrosted Yorkshire puddings off the floor) and at the stores that sell them (food is defrosted at least twice before it gets sold, never buy a turkey from them) I can wholeheartedly say that the Mrs Brown’s line is easily the most offensive thing connected to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
24 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

They're opening a Tim Horton's 10 miles away. This is fucking boss news.

is this the influence of Ryan Reynolds already impacting the local economy?