Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 18, 2021 Moderators Posted October 18, 2021 3 hours ago, scratchdj said: I feel I must add that almost everything I own is in one of a thousand boxes ahead a house move in a few days, so the UKFF has certainly seen the worst of what I still own. The more I think about it, the more that pie disappointed me. Even at £1.49 I feel shortchanged. I figured you must be in the new house now looking at how clean that oven was. Didn't last long did it! Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted October 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2021 I’ve still never had a Frey bentos pie. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted November 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 18, 2021 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...... £2.89 worth of yuletide goodness Quote
Moderators neil Posted November 19, 2021 Moderators Posted November 19, 2021 is there no tomato sauce on that? just cranberry? They missed a turn by not having some stuffing on there. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2021 34 minutes ago, neil said: is there no tomato sauce on that? just cranberry? They missed a turn by not having some stuffing on there. I was wondering if it was a cranberry sauce base too. It's got that traditional Morrison's look to it though where it's been on the shelf for a couple of days and all the toppings have slid to the bottom. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted November 19, 2021 Posted November 19, 2021 6 hours ago, King Coconut said: Use by 16th Nov?? It’s fresh made in store, similar to Asda, so it wouldn’t have a long shelf life Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted November 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2021 16 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: It’s fresh made in store, similar to Asda, so it wouldn’t have a long shelf life The BBE being 16th is all well and good but the photo and post of it being the 18th are where some questions creep in for me. Either that glorious photo has been sat on for too long or Morrisons should have ticketed that down to 20p. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted December 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2021 ASDA reminding us all why they're the GOAT of supermarket pizza with this beauty. Stuffing balls, pigs in blankets & a separate sachet of cranberry rather than that jammy monstrosity from Mozzers. Quote
Paid Members stumobir Posted December 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2021 Has anyone had a Festive Bake from Gregg’s yet? I remember enjoying them but I had one a few days ago and it tasted like someone poured a jar of dried sage in my mouth, I had to chuck it after a couple of bites. Good job I bought a chaser of 2x sausage rolls and Yum Yums. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted December 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2021 1 minute ago, stumobir said: Has anyone had a Festive Bake from Gregg’s yet? I remember enjoying them but I had one a few days ago and it tasted like someone poured a jar of dried sage in my mouth, I had to chuck it after a couple of bites. Good job I bought a chaser of 2x sausage rolls and Yum Yums. If they've changed the recipe, that's a bit rubbish, because they were always nice in previous years. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 13, 2022 Members Posted March 13, 2022 Was quite depressed last night and over ordered McDonalds and have a chicken burger and about 10 nuggets left. OK to eat, or will I die? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 13, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2022 Definitely eat. I once woke up the morning after a stag and located a missing one of my share boxes (yes) cold by the side of the bed and happily chomped them on the way to the train station. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 13, 2022 Members Posted March 13, 2022 9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Eat. 7 minutes ago, air_raid said: Definitely eat. Can't tell if you're both being helpful or both want me dead! Either way, I'll have them for lunch. YOLO Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.