#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Moderators
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I feel I must add that almost everything I own is in one of a thousand boxes ahead a house move in a few days, so the UKFF has certainly seen the worst of what I still own.

The more I think about it, the more that pie disappointed me. Even at £1.49 I feel shortchanged.

I figured you must be in the new house now looking at how clean that oven was. Didn't last long did it!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
34 minutes ago, neil said:

is there no tomato sauce on that? just cranberry? They missed a turn by not having some stuffing on there.

I was wondering if it was a cranberry sauce base too. It's got that traditional Morrison's look to it though where it's been on the shelf for a couple of days and all the toppings have slid to the bottom.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

It’s fresh made in store, similar to Asda, so it wouldn’t have a long shelf life

The BBE being 16th is all well and good but the photo and post of it being the 18th are where some questions creep in for me. 

Either that glorious photo has been sat on for too long or Morrisons should have ticketed that down to 20p.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Has anyone had a Festive Bake from Gregg’s yet? I remember enjoying them but I had one a few days ago and it tasted like someone poured a jar of dried sage in my mouth, I had to chuck it after a couple of bites. Good job I bought a chaser of 2x sausage rolls and Yum Yums. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, stumobir said:

Has anyone had a Festive Bake from Gregg’s yet? I remember enjoying them but I had one a few days ago and it tasted like someone poured a jar of dried sage in my mouth, I had to chuck it after a couple of bites. Good job I bought a chaser of 2x sausage rolls and Yum Yums. 

If they've changed the recipe, that's a bit rubbish, because they were always nice in previous years.

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Definitely eat. I once woke up the morning after a stag and located a missing one of my share boxes (yes) cold by the side of the bed and happily chomped them on the way to the train station.