#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

8 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I hope it's better than the one we had in Hounslow, where young SuperBacon was taken by SuperBacon Sr, only to be dragged out when he saw that there were, and I quote, "fucking bullshit square burgers".

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I hope it's better than the one we had in Hounslow, where young SuperBacon was taken by SuperBacon Sr, only to be dragged out when he saw that there were, and I quote, "fucking bullshit square burgers".

The square burgers will still be there. Also, Square burgers are fucking great. Knowing my luck though it will be just like in the US where the veggie/vegan offerings are just fries and plain baked potatoes :-(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

ASDA knock it out of the park again. Bacon, sausage, hash browns, mushrooms & Heinz Baked Beans.

20210609_070754.thumb.jpg.126e833f62ea44ebcf3e567c29bc4ef7.jpg

There used to be branded Heinz pizzas that had beans on them that were absolutely amazing so expectations for this are sky high.

• Paid Members
On 4/27/2021 at 4:04 PM, SuperBacon said:
"Hull delicacy"

"Hull delicacy" puts me in mind of my brother's mates at Hull Uni coining the term "Humberside Breakfast" for an ill-advised one night stand; i.e., something you'd not want to wake up to. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m 40.

I have the cooking ability of a 10 year old.

I have a bit of a mental block about learning to cook properly , as in i know i should learn but am genuinely embarrassed about not being able to cook at this stage..

Anybody else learn to cook at a later stage in life and how did you do it exactly ?