#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

#DRINKCLEAN? But it counts as Coke is still disgustingly bad for you, but I see that the States have just got Coca Cola With Coffee (it's official name) and I need to have it.

69mgs of caffeine per 330ml can? Oh baby...

I'm concerned by how much I do want this. 

However, the coke energy thing that we have here is fucking dogshit so I don't have high hopes.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

#DRINKCLEAN? But it counts as Coke is still disgustingly bad for you, but I see that the States have just got Coca Cola With Coffee (it's official name) and I need to have it.

Pepsi did one over here about 20 years ago. I hated it, but wasn’t a fan of coffee then so I’d give it another go just in case

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

The gentrification of Wrexham begins in earnest. 

It's in @MrDangercountry. In Broughton Retail in Flintshire. We've not got our full 100% town centre occupancy rate of nail bars and charity shops yet in Wrexham. 

• Paid Members

The Tim Hortons over here start off wonderful when they open.  Within about 8 months they generally turn into shitholes.  Happened with the Salford one, the Sale one and the Rusholme one.  I work a 5 minute walk from the Rusholme one and it was amazing.  Filthy now.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

There’s a chippy in Llandudno that does well nice ice cream.

Which ones this? I fell in love with Barnacles last time I was there but... ice cream could make me stray.

23 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Which ones this? I fell in love with Barnacles last time I was there but... ice cream could make me stray.

Pebble’s. Chippy up front, ‘restaurant’ in the back. Used to do Cadwalader’s ice cream although there’s Ice cream every square foot in Llandudno. Beware Seagulls.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

More caffeine in just a cup of coffee. And to fit with this thread that cup of coffee should be brewed from tesco value instant granules.

• Paid Members

I think this is the appropriate post. I have one of these Sous Vide Wand

It's not been used for a while, just don't get a chance to Sous Vide anymore. I also have a bag of mini ping pong balls for water regulation. I am offering it for free, all I ask is you cover the postage which I guess will be about £5. If you are interested send me a PM and if there are a few of you I will do a random draw thingy.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Awards Moderator

The excellent Atomic Shrimp tested the wobbliness of various brands of hot dogs with a wonderful home-made contraption, for science: (make sure you start at 11m)

Edited by Onyx2