Members SuperBacon Posted January 28, 2021 Members Posted January 28, 2021 #DRINKCLEAN? But it counts as Coke is still disgustingly bad for you, but I see that the States have just got Coca Cola With Coffee (it's official name) and I need to have it. 69mgs of caffeine per 330ml can? Oh baby... Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: #DRINKCLEAN? But it counts as Coke is still disgustingly bad for you, but I see that the States have just got Coca Cola With Coffee (it's official name) and I need to have it. 69mgs of caffeine per 330ml can? Oh baby... I'm concerned by how much I do want this. However, the coke energy thing that we have here is fucking dogshit so I don't have high hopes. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: I hope it didn’t get damaged. 44 minutes ago, gmoney said: This doesn't look good for Corbyn. Thanks for that, Hale and Pace. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: #DRINKCLEAN? But it counts as Coke is still disgustingly bad for you, but I see that the States have just got Coca Cola With Coffee (it's official name) and I need to have it. 69mgs of caffeine per 330ml can? Oh baby... Pepsi did one over here about 20 years ago. I hated it, but wasn’t a fan of coffee then so I’d give it another go just in case Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 28, 2021 Author Moderators Posted January 28, 2021 3 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said: The gentrification of Wrexham begins in earnest. It's in @MrDangercountry. In Broughton Retail in Flintshire. We've not got our full 100% town centre occupancy rate of nail bars and charity shops yet in Wrexham. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 The Tim Hortons over here start off wonderful when they open. Within about 8 months they generally turn into shitholes. Happened with the Salford one, the Sale one and the Rusholme one. I work a 5 minute walk from the Rusholme one and it was amazing. Filthy now. Quote
stewdogg Posted January 28, 2021 Posted January 28, 2021 6 hours ago, PowerButchi said: They're opening a Tim Horton's 10 miles away. This is fucking boss news. @johnnyboyand I are getting one 3 miles away Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: There’s a chippy in Llandudno that does well nice ice cream. Which ones this? I fell in love with Barnacles last time I was there but... ice cream could make me stray. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 28, 2021 Posted January 28, 2021 23 minutes ago, air_raid said: Which ones this? I fell in love with Barnacles last time I was there but... ice cream could make me stray. Pebble’s. Chippy up front, ‘restaurant’ in the back. Used to do Cadwalader’s ice cream although there’s Ice cream every square foot in Llandudno. Beware Seagulls. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 29, 2021 Moderators Posted January 29, 2021 7 hours ago, SuperBacon said: #DRINKCLEAN? But it counts as Coke is still disgustingly bad for you, but I see that the States have just got Coca Cola With Coffee (it's official name) and I need to have it. 69mgs of caffeine per 330ml can? Oh baby... More caffeine in just a cup of coffee. And to fit with this thread that cup of coffee should be brewed from tesco value instant granules. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 29, 2021 Posted January 29, 2021 7 hours ago, neil said: More caffeine in just a cup of coffee. And to fit with this thread that cup of coffee should be brewed from tesco value instant granules. Not enough bread and butter for my liking. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2021 (edited) I think this is the appropriate post. I have one of these Sous Vide Wand It's not been used for a while, just don't get a chance to Sous Vide anymore. I also have a bag of mini ping pong balls for water regulation. I am offering it for free, all I ask is you cover the postage which I guess will be about £5. If you are interested send me a PM and if there are a few of you I will do a random draw thingy. Edited January 29, 2021 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 4, 2021 (edited) The excellent Atomic Shrimp tested the wobbliness of various brands of hot dogs with a wonderful home-made contraption, for science: (make sure you start at 11m) Edited February 4, 2021 by Onyx2 Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 4, 2021 Christ, if I had one of them I’d never go out! Quote
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted February 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 5, 2021 On 1/30/2021 at 3:09 PM, johnnyboy said: Weirdly I'm not that pumped for it. Timmy's is one of those things I like to do when I'm in Canada. It doesn't seem as fun if I can see the drive thru queue from the end of my road. The oreo effect. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.