Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Iceland

Well mums not going to fucking Iceland again.

  • Paid Members
Posted

To be honest, i’ve Seen some of the people who work at the Iceland factory in Manchester of food production, which is why I could never shop there anyway.

Posted
30 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

To be honest, i’ve Seen some of the people who work at the Iceland factory in Manchester of food production, which is why I could never shop there anyway.

It's probably no worse than what happens in the warehouse of any supermarket. I worked in one for nearly ten years and theres some very irresponsible people.

Posted

As someone who worked in a factory that made the ready meals that Iceland sell (apparently Muslims walking down a narrow corridor in to production assembly would have bacon thrown at them and people would eat defrosted Yorkshire puddings off the floor) and at the stores that sell them (food is defrosted at least twice before it gets sold, never buy a turkey from them) I can wholeheartedly say that the Mrs Brown’s line is easily the most offensive thing connected to them.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted
24 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

They're opening a Tim Horton's 10 miles away. This is fucking boss news.

is this the influence of Ryan Reynolds already impacting the local economy?

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's one in Altrincham but I've never been in because it's a couple of doors down from a fantastic chippy and a cake shop that does massive meringues. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There's one in Altrincham but I've never been in because it's a couple of doors down from a fantastic chippy and a cake shop that does massive meringues. 

Oh right, if they do kebabs they aren’t a chippy but if they do big fuck off meringues they still are. Piss off. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can't remember whether kebabs in chippies is the new or old Ric Flair kissing his wife now. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I can't remember whether kebabs in chippies is the new or old Ric Flair kissing his wife now. 

I hope it didn’t get damaged. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...