Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Got to go to Stockport today. Was downhearted about this, obviously, but then I remembered they have a POUND BAKERY!!!

Well excited, lads. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Congratulations Keith, may your sausage roll be with the minimum of gristle.

  • Paid Members
Posted
53 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Got to go to Stockport today. Was downhearted about this, obviously

I'm off to HOME today so you'll be alright.

Posted
47 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

How much did that set you back?

Quid for two, then I went back half hour later and got two more. Fucking lush. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
23 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

This is so grim.

It literally looks like a death roulette. What is that yellow shit supposed to be?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Are there any dedicated forums for discussing takeaways? I’ve just moved and I’d love to be able to have conversation with people that could make recommendations based on comparing particular places (especially specific meal items) from people who’ve eaten from both rather than trawling through TripAdvisor or Just Eat reviews. Local advice for local people etc.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The amount of posts the eatclean and chippy tea thread get there should be a take away sub forum here. 

Given the current covid and #MeToo issues with the UK wrestling sub forum it could easily be binned off. Let's face it, if we are discussing the best sweet and sour chicken it is unlikely that the sweet and sour chicken will have nonced up the chow mein or stopped the egg foo yung from getting on the menu. 

Bin off britwres and give us takeaways. 

Posted
30 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Are there any dedicated forums for discussing takeaways? I’ve just moved and I’d love to be able to have conversation with people that could make recommendations based on comparing particular places (especially specific meal items) from people who’ve eaten from both rather than trawling through TripAdvisor or Just Eat reviews. Local advice for local people etc.

Local Facebook groups are always a hive of activity for takeaway comparisons. For added value you can ask for halal ones, sit back and watch the gammon fry. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

sit back and watch the gammon fry

Sounds delicious, is that in Chorlton or can I get it in north Manchester too?

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

Are there any dedicated forums for discussing takeaways? I’ve just moved and I’d love to be able to have conversation with people that could make recommendations based on comparing particular places (especially specific meal items) from people who’ve eaten from both rather than trawling through TripAdvisor or Just Eat reviews. Local advice for local people etc.

Can personally recommend anything and everything from Pepe's on Wilmslow Road.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...