#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
23 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

This is so grim.

It literally looks like a death roulette. What is that yellow shit supposed to be?

• Paid Members

Are there any dedicated forums for discussing takeaways? I’ve just moved and I’d love to be able to have conversation with people that could make recommendations based on comparing particular places (especially specific meal items) from people who’ve eaten from both rather than trawling through TripAdvisor or Just Eat reviews. Local advice for local people etc.

• Paid Members

The amount of posts the eatclean and chippy tea thread get there should be a take away sub forum here. 

Given the current covid and #MeToo issues with the UK wrestling sub forum it could easily be binned off. Let's face it, if we are discussing the best sweet and sour chicken it is unlikely that the sweet and sour chicken will have nonced up the chow mein or stopped the egg foo yung from getting on the menu. 

Bin off britwres and give us takeaways. 

30 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Are there any dedicated forums for discussing takeaways? I’ve just moved and I’d love to be able to have conversation with people that could make recommendations based on comparing particular places (especially specific meal items) from people who’ve eaten from both rather than trawling through TripAdvisor or Just Eat reviews. Local advice for local people etc.

Local Facebook groups are always a hive of activity for takeaway comparisons. For added value you can ask for halal ones, sit back and watch the gammon fry. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

Can personally recommend anything and everything from Pepe's on Wilmslow Road.